Would anyone be interested...

YouTube videoss sharing one doc's opinions about opioid dependence, buprenorphine, and the meaning of life.
jonathanm1978
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Would anyone be interested...

Post by jonathanm1978 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:43 am

I have recently, since I got fiber internet.....got into streaming (livestreaming, whatever)...
So I have a platform that you can come on, using an invite from streamyard...and you pick your name or just use initials...and you can talk/interact with up to 6 people at one time. Also there is a sidechat where people can ask questions/etc...

So I would be willing to offer up my platform that I subscribe to for a monthly fee if anyone would like to come on and do videos. Let me know if interested. Talk about anything...we could make a Survivor series of videos where we tell our stories and link them for people to watch. Could turn into something big...or not....sometimes its just easier to talk through it rather than put into words on a screen.
Adam Wayne P.
DOB: July 1, 1985
October 8, 2013

RIP little brother. Gone, but not forgotten.

jonathanm1978
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Re: Would anyone be interested...

Post by jonathanm1978 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:45 am

Here's an example...I'm helping to cover this little story by allowing folks to use my platform and come on for interviews:

Adam Wayne P.
October 8, 2013

suboxdoc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by suboxdoc » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:57 am

Hi Jonathan! Funny, I was just about to message you. Not sure if you've seen my posts recently... I'm in the process of creating a sitemap of the forum, and so far about 100,000 pages have been logged. Every now and then I'll peak at the page being processed and read the content. I just read one from 2011, where a woman wrote to complain that Suboxone wrecked her (alcoholic) mother's liver. You wrote (nicely) that it probably wasn't the buprenorphine that hurt her liver.

You've been posting and helping people here for a LONG time. I'm sorry that activity here has slacked off... not sure how much of that is related to search engines and how much is related to changes in how people use the internet. The database of the forum contains such a wealth of information, with questions, answers, and discussion about every topic imaginable.

I would be willing to participate if you think it would be interesting. I generally do better writing than I do 'appearing', but let me know!

jonathanm1978
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Post by jonathanm1978 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:44 am

We could do a weekly "talk"..where maybe there's a couple of folks like Amy or Tom that would be willing to talk...and just use the mChat to see if anyone would like to ask questions or discuss any issues...it may start small, but streaming weekly would definitely point people to the site.

Just from the 2 videos i've done in that Mckamey Manor exposed group....I've gotten 100 subs. (and I'm not doing it for subs, nor am I monetized -- and don't really care about being monetized)..

Youtube has some SUCKY rules about their platform...

You got people like Onision and Jarrod Genesis...these idiots that prey on young girls and have predatory videos on youtube...and they are allowed to stay. Yet someone who's trying to do something good, like Ron Swanson...has his channel taken down for 10 days over some stupid sh****.....

Oh the crap that youtube/google allows..
Adam Wayne P.
October 8, 2013