Charleston SC area please help

Please avoid bashing doctors in this section. If you give your doc a 'thumbs up' and the practice is accepting patients, list the practice here, by state. If you are a buprenorphine doctor looking for patients, feel free to post your practice information.
Pines3521
New Poster
New Poster

Charleston SC area please help

Post by Pines3521 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:57 pm

So I just moved to Charleston sc a few weeks ago, I am getting into the VA for treatment but need to talk to someone in the area and need help idk if anyone local will see this but please email me pinesnkr at g mail . Com. Please

Amy-Work In Progress

Re: Charleston SC area please help

Post by Amy-Work In Progress » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:37 pm

Is there anything that non SC people can do for you? You are always welcome to ask for help here as long as it isn't illegal help.

Amy
Done is better than perfect!

Amy-Work In Progress

Post by Amy-Work In Progress » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:07 am

Pines, I deleted your other post because you really only need one. You are welcome to keep adding to this post, for example, with your email address.

Amy
Done is better than perfect!

Soccerplayyaa23
New Poster
New Poster

Post by Soccerplayyaa23 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:59 am

Pines3521 wrote:So I just moved to Charleston sc a few weeks ago, I am getting into the VA for treatment but need to talk to someone in the area and need help idk if anyone local will see this but please email me pinesnkr at g mail . Com. Please

Did you ever find a doctor in SC? Looking also

tessataylor
New Poster
New Poster

Post by tessataylor » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:14 pm

Looking for a suboxone physician in Charleston SC. Can someone help me?
Also wanting to discuss Belbuca submucosal patches- do NOT work for 12 hours, average 5-6 hours max. Anyone else with same problem?