Posting issue

Items of interest from my practice and academia, and political or regulatory information about buprenorphine and addiction. If you have something that you would like me to address, send me an e-mail.
suboxdoc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Posting issue

Post by suboxdoc »

I notice, when I post something long, that I am often logged out by the time I hit the post button. I don't know why that happens but I hope it isn't discouraging people from posting. A couple suggestions:

When you log in, hit the 'keep me logged in' box. That seems to help.

If you are writing something long, hit the 'save draft' button often. That saves it but also refreshes your logged on status. If writing something real long, consider writing it in word or notebook then pasting it into the forum.

Before hitting 'publish', if you haven't saved a backup of your post, highlight and 'copy' your post to your device memory, Then if you are accidentally logged off, all you need to do is log on again, go to the place you want to post, paste, and publish. That seems to always work. I believe it is a time issue, and the longer you are typing without saving, the higher the chance of being logged off and losing your post.

I'm sorry about the issue and I'll see what I can do, but use the things above in the meantime. Thanks!