We are BACK

Items of interest from my practice and academia, and political or regulatory information about buprenorphine and addiction. If you have something that you would like me to address, send me an e-mail.
suboxdoc
Site Admin
Site Admin

We are BACK

Post by suboxdoc »

Hi all,

Sorry for the interruption. I have been trying to do things by myself, like installing SSL, fixing links, etc. But I broke the site, and had to hire a nice guy from Upwork, who fixed it almost back to the original.

The ads.... Google now gives a code that can be placed in the site, and then they place ads as they like. I don't have to go through pages of code and find places to put them, possibly breaking things again. They seem a little excessive right now but I need something on here to help cover the costs, which get up there. I pay over $500 per year for the VPS, which is needed because of the huge volume of the database for this site, and to keep the speed up there. The recent work was about $600. Hosting costs, costs for security (I use professional Cloudflare) and other minor costs add up to another $100/yr.

So please tolerate them. If I win the lottery, those will be the first things to go (of course I would need to buy a ticket, which I usually don't).

Thanks for sticking around. Please bring others!!