It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: zija for energy
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:28 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

for anyone who is either tapering down or who is already clean and needing some energy to help with the paws,here is a drink that i know first hand will help with energy and all around mental issues.its called zija,my girlfriend got off subxone and with the help of zija has been able to stay off suboxne and be productive and good spirits.she drinks 4ounces of the xm3 drink,there are different kinds of zija so do your own research on it and see what you think would be better for you.it really does work and the good thing is its legal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:36 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Hey Plumber,

Did a lil research on the Zija and although a bit pricy. it gets great reviews.

So the big question is, other than ordering one of their "packages" online. is there any retail stores that cary it? Helth food places, GNC type stores, etc.?

Thanks for the recco. soumds like a solid deal!

Post subject: Yeah
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:49 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Thanks for the tip! Where do you get this stuff, aside from online?

laddertipper

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:58 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hey, thanks for the information here. I want to say that those people are using the ziza products and earning the money at the same time. I am also looking for a good ziza selling product based company who can give me their products to sell in my region.

zija @ energy drink

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:28 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Hi, there!! thanks that was really useful

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:25 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

The entire thing is a multi level scam. Theres a thread over at the straight dope which debunks it at length.There is no science to back up the claims at all apart from a few medline links showing obscure beenfits none of which include energy. Dont get hooked in - most of us are broke from opiate use - the last thing we can afford is getting ripped off.

Nigella sativa oil is INFINITELY better is not sold by one company (clearly making a quick buck) has hundreds of years worth of history and copiious amounts of science to back up the multitudionous health benefits.[b]

Old 08-31-2010, 10:50 PM

They should change the name from Zija to "Joke" because that's exactly what it is. I was one of the foolish ones who was talked in to being a Distributor...paid my money for the overpriced products not because I wanted to recruit others into the business but because I actually believed all the health claims they made to me and I was going to purchase a recurring supply of the product for myself and my family every month. How ridiculous and foolish of me. After the 4th month of seeing $90.00/month come out of my checking account and being constantly harassed by the "borderline insane" so called leaders through the constant text messages, phone calls, emails and conference/training calls I said enough is enough. I wanted out....well trust me it wasn't easy...they're nice to you when you sign up but when you want out it's like you're trying to leave a cult. The products didn't help any of my health issues and I couldn't pay my kids to drink it because it looks like fungus water and tastes awful!