It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:48 am



All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Our Sponsors





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Yes or No to New Suboxone Films
Yes( ) 64%  64%  [ 51 ]
No ( ) 36%  36%  [ 29 ]
Total votes : 80
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:29 pm 
Thesphinx:

Before i got my insurance, i was looking at all types of insurance online and what they cover etc. One of the insurance pages i looked at said they covered suboxone x number mg's etc. etc. Then seperately it said they cover suboxone film x number mg's etc. etc. My point being, i do know that they somehow approve them seperately. But, you could call them an tell them your doctor has specifically instructed you to take film because thats all he precribes now, then see what they say. You can go online and look at your actual coverage plan and everything your plan covers. That in itself will answer your question. However, i would probably call an talk to them to specifically ask them if they cover it, and if they say they dont, ask them if their is any way they can approve it. I know i use BCBS and i had to do a lot of talking, convincing and go through a lot of different people in order for them to approve me to get namebrand subutex. But, after i kept pestering them, they finally approved me. Everytime one person would say they couldnt do it, i would ask to speak to someone else as i was stressing how important this medication is etc. They either got tired of me or the original people truly believed that they couldnt approve it but i finally talked to the right person and tht person knew what i needed to do and the problem was solved. APPROVAL ACCOMPLISHED!!


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:33 pm 
Offline
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:23 am
Posts: 92
Bboy42287 wrote:
Wow christen im sorry to hear that you are wakening up in WD each day since you started the film have you talked with your DR at all about this and maybe changing back to the tabs if this is the case?
Thanks, Bboy. Most mornings it's been more of an annoyance than anything. This morning was only the second time that it's been what I would qualify as "bad".

I've been hoping that I would adjust to the film because I'm afraid that my doctor's solution will be to increase my dose, not switch me back. I've thought about dosing twice a day (cutting the film in 4ths), though once a day dosing was working with the tablets. I've put it off because I'm a bit afraid of ending up in withdrawal mid-day. But, it appears as though I'm going to have to try it. If the twice a day dosing doesn't work, then I'll have to call my doctor.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:57 pm 
Offline
Long Time Member
Long Time Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:43 am
Posts: 1019
Location: Buffalo New York
Yea Christin you should def try anything at this point so you are not wakening up in WD I can’t imagine the stress that puts on you each night knowing you might wake up in WD. Yea im surprised that you are having so much trouble with the films compared the tabs. But we are all different so you never know what might work for me could be the opposite for you. But I would def try dosing twice a day at this point what can it hurt ya know. But you should def talk about this with your suboxone DR either way. Just be honest with him even if he does mention increasing your dose on the films and tell him why you would not want to do that if you can be on a lower dose if you are on the tabs. I mean I don’t know but I don’t think your sub DR would have a problem with you wanting to be on a lower dose then increase it


Top
 Profile  
 
Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:18 pm 
Offline
Average Poster
Average Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:52 pm
Posts: 11
Location: New York
I agree with whom ever said the film doesn't seem to have the same half life. I would much rather have the tablets on the go, where am I going to pull my car over, if I take them on the way to work or any where else, and cut open the packages and screw around with getting the strips in the right spot without them touching? These strips are too much hassle for me! Looks like I'm pulling over to shoot up or something with the whole process of taking these strips. Sometimes it feels like I didn't get the right dosage either. It takes just as long for mine to dissolve as the pills, maybe my saliva is thicker, don't know why, but it does. Big hassle. I am asking for the tablets back, these strips seem like I don't always get the same dose, and I agree with that the strips don't have the same half life for sure!

_________________
"Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream."
Edgar Allan Poe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:53 pm 
I take subutex so this isnt any type of issue im having but i did wanna give my thoughts about it. It seems as though a person should be able to choose wether they want tablets or strips. Heres the thing and im willing to bet my life savings on this theory lol. They have pushed these strips on everyone because the patent ran out on the tablets and most likely other companies are gonna be making generics and they dont wanna lose business. When generic suboxone comes out, people are gonna choose that so they can save money and thats pissing Reckitt Benkiser off. Now they feel threatend that their pockets are gonna become empty, so they are trying to make out like the tablets are no good, take the strips because they're safer etc. etc. Reckitt Benkiser is the greediest, worthless pieces of shxt!! If they were conerned with the good of the people and not the money, the damn medicine would NOT cost an arm and a leg!! I have never heard of a company that even resembles the way Reckitt Benkiser operates!! Its utterly rediculous!! Its so obvious what they doing. Thats why the doctors are forcing patients to take the strips and not even given people a choice. They're preying on peoples weakness and its just wrong!! They know people need this medication to survive so they take advantage of that!! And i've never heard of a company that only allows 2 people on their patient assistance program. Money hungry SOB's!! How can a company be so heartless. This medication has saved my life hands down. However, i believe this formulation has been in the wrong peoples hands. Reckitt benkiser does not have their heart in the right place with this!! Im done with my rant so take from here somebody lol. Jokn


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:53 pm 
Offline
Long Time Member
Long Time Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:43 am
Posts: 1019
Location: Buffalo New York
lifesaver wrote:
I take subutex so this isnt any type of issue im having but i did wanna give my thoughts about it. It seems as though a person should be able to choose wether they want tablets or strips. Heres the thing and im willing to bet my life savings on this theory lol. They have pushed these strips on everyone because the patent ran out on the tablets and most likely other companies are gonna be making generics and they dont wanna lose business. When generic suboxone comes out, people are gonna choose that so they can save money and thats pissing Reckitt Benkiser off. Now they feel threatend that their pockets are gonna become empty, so they are trying to make out like the tablets are no good, take the strips because they're safer etc. etc. Reckitt Benkiser is the greediest, worthless pieces of shxt!! If they were conerned with the good of the people and not the money, the damn medicine would NOT cost an arm and a leg!! I have never heard of a company that even resembles the way Reckitt Benkiser operates!! Its utterly rediculous!! Its so obvious what they doing. Thats why the doctors are forcing patients to take the strips and not even given people a choice. They're preying on peoples weakness and its just wrong!! They know people need this medication to survive so they take advantage of that!! And i've never heard of a company that only allows 2 people on their patient assistance program. Money hungry SOB's!! How can a company be so heartless. This medication has saved my life hands down. However, i believe this formulation has been in the wrong peoples hands. Reckitt benkiser does not have their heart in the right place with this!! Im done with my rant so take from here somebody lol. Jokn



I’m sorry to say I disagree with you in every aspect of that post! I don’t want to start a huge debate so ill just leave it at that but I don’t think any drug company puts the people 2nd to money or they would be out of business a long time ago!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:09 pm 
Bboy:

Its kool. No problem at all. Just a difference in opinion.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:12 pm 
Bboy:

Just curious, why do you think they created another version of the same exact medication? You dont have to answer if you dont feel its appropriate. Im only curious. Maybe you could change my opinion about it.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:59 am 
Offline
Long Time Member
Long Time Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:20 pm
Posts: 635
I've been to see my doctor twice since the films became widely available and he's never mentioned a word to me. The tablets work for me, so I don't see any reason to switch right now.


Top
 Profile  
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:12 pm 
Offline
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:23 am
Posts: 92
Just a quick update, guys:
This morning, I woke up feeling fine for the first time in over a week. I was a little concerned when I was yawning my head off during a meeting last night (I forgot to take the 2nd dose before leaving the house). But, I took it as soon as I got home and it worked out fine for this morning.

I did wake in the middle of the night, which I've always done if I dose too late in the evening. But, that was okay. I was just happy to feel good this morning. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:20 pm 
Hah reckitt doesnt put the people 2nd to the money, that is an F'in joke. Let me guess you have insurance and pay like $50 a month for like 90 8mg subs so you wouldnt know what its like to have to pay 120$ for 15 measly 8mg pills when you in fact need to be on 8mgs a day but have to scrape buy with 4mgs because of a greedy worthless carpet cleaning company who found a way to profit off addicts. If they cared at all about people they would make an 8mg pill AT LEAST $5. They also would not gouge people on 2mg tablets of the same damn medicine making it cost double the price per mg.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:30 pm 
Offline
Long Time Member
Long Time Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:43 am
Posts: 1019
Location: Buffalo New York
christin wrote:
Just a quick update, guys:
This morning, I woke up feeling fine for the first time in over a week. I was a little concerned when I was yawning my head off during a meeting last night (I forgot to take the 2nd dose before leaving the house). But, I took it as soon as I got home and it worked out fine for this morning.

I did wake in the middle of the night, which I've always done if I dose too late in the evening. But, that was okay. I was just happy to feel good this morning. :)


That’s great to hear C glad you found something that worked for yourself. Nobody should have to wake up in WD for any reason is my outlook. But I would still talk with your Dr about this just to see what he thinks as well because you don’t want this to happen ever again so he might be able to help you figure out your perfect dose times so this is never an issue again. But thanks for keeping us updated and you are doing a great job keep it up;)

Honestly LiveSaver I could say so many reasons why but it will just cause way to much drama so I will not get into it hear but fell free to PM me if you would like to talk about it more.

And suboxowned I actually paid 456 dollars for the first 6 months on SUBOXONE so I do know what it’s like to pay a crazy amount for the medication luckily my DR went to court with me to get my health insurance to cover it and now I don’t pay much for my sub. But in no way would any drug company put the health of a individual at risk for making a quick buck its called proper business ethics!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:03 pm 
I dont really think anyone is saying that they would put the "health" of people before the money. What im saying is, they took suboxone and remade it into a strip/film to extend the patent. They are so selfish with this medication that they didnt want it turned into a generic like subutex because nobody in their right mind would be paying RB's prices had suboxone gone generic and believe me, it would have because companies know how much money is involved. I realized real quick how much pull RB has with "some" doctors when my doctor had the biggest problem with me simply trying the generic subutex(which is not made by Reckitt Benkiser), instead of the $900 namebrand. Had i not been lucky and gotten insurance i would be screwed right now. Think about it like this, if an addict could afford the price of suboxone/subutex, he/she quite possibly would be able to maintain his/her DOC. If it was about the people, the price wouldnt be nearly impossible to meet. I've never understood why its so expensive. It seems that if its about the people, it would be a much more affordable medication. I know i paid $583 for about 12 to 13 months before i switched to subutex. Thats $7,000 in a year!! In my opinion, thats just not right and fully taking advantage of people with an addiction. Please dont get me wrong, i am very greatful for this medication but it cost an arm and a leg to afford it. Its sure enough puts close to the same dent in my wallet as my DOC and im speaking for me personally. I know for others this is much cheaper than their DOC. Their is no price on my recovery but my goodness, $7,000 in one year? For me, i didnt quit drugs because of the money. I quit because of my health and because i was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Anyways, i wont continue with my opinions on this because like i say, its only "my" opinion. ~PEACE~. Please no one bash me for voicing my opinion because i mean no harm by what i've said. I've spoken from the heart and i havent said any of this looking for trouble. Thanks!!


Top
  
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:09 pm 
Yep you pretty much nailed it, the price of suboxone has been having me thinking about going back to using my drug of choice daily. Im depressed, full of anxiety, cant sleep, feel hopeless, never have any fun etc. Whats the fucking point? Im still just as ADDICTED as i was on my drug of choice and at least with my DOC I felt good and got euphoria. If I didnt have a dickhead doctor that would make it easier on me and Rx me the generic subutex I wouldnt feel this way but he just turned me down instantly. He's also the type of doctor that wont prescribe a god damn thing even though I would benefit from it greatly. I was on ativan before this doctor and stopped taking it when i got on suboxone. The sub doc knew I was on ativan by the way. So ever since stopping it I have had terrible anxiety and agoraphobia and cant sleep for shit because Im forced to be on less of a dose of subs than I need because of $ issues. Well I had my appt today and had been looking forward to it for a month so I could hopefully have him help me out and give me something to help me with my anxiety and sleep issues which are destroying my life right now, I sleep 3 hours a night if Im lucky and spend the whole night tossing and turning tormented by it, my bed is pretty much a torture chamber that I fear getting into every night. So I tell the nurse "Im still having bad anxiety, dont even want to leave the house, cant sleep and its just all around making me very depressed and I wanted to see if there would be any objection if I went back on 0.5-1mg ativan a day again". She says "well we have some samples of seroquel we can give you I'll let the doc know and he can give you some to try because we'd like to not have to get you back on the ativan if possible". I say ok because I had heard seroquel works wonders for sleep so I was willing to try it out before going back to the ativan. So the doc comes in I tell him the same thing about wanting to get on ativan but the nurse told me to ask you for some seroquel samples first before considering ativan again. He promptly says no cant Rx ativan to me and then proceeds to say he wont give me the seroquel Rx either even tho the fucking nurse told me I should take it. Instead he writes me an Rx for trazodone, the most worthless medication I have ever had the pleasure of ingesting, it does absolutely nothing I get better results from melatonin. I hate having a doctor like this, a couple of people i know have a sub doctor that fucking writes them 60 8mg subs, 90 2mg xananx and 90 20mg adderalls a month. THat fucking pisses me off big time all I want is a measly 30mg ativan script that I have been Rx'd in the past that I actualy do need and the dickhead wont even do it. Seems like everyone on earth but me can get Rx'd benzos when they are just selling them and abusing them but I cant even get a small amount of them for legitimate reason


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:14 pm 
Offline
Long Time Member
Long Time Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:43 am
Posts: 1019
Location: Buffalo New York
lifesaver wrote:
I dont really think anyone is saying that they would put the "health" of people before the money. What im saying is, they took suboxone and remade it into a strip/film to extend the patent. They are so selfish with this medication that they didnt want it turned into a generic like subutex because nobody in their right mind would be paying RB's prices had suboxone gone generic and believe me, it would have because companies know how much money is involved. I realized real quick how much pull RB has with "some" doctors when my doctor had the biggest problem with me simply trying the generic subutex(which is not made by Reckitt Benkiser), instead of the $900 namebrand. Had i not been lucky and gotten insurance i would be screwed right now. Think about it like this, if an addict could afford the price of suboxone/subutex, he/she quite possibly would be able to maintain his/her DOC. If it was about the people, the price wouldnt be nearly impossible to meet. I've never understood why its so expensive. It seems that if its about the people, it would be a much more affordable medication. I know i paid $583 for about 12 to 13 months before i switched to subutex. Thats $7,000 in a year!! In my opinion, thats just not right and fully taking advantage of people with an addiction. Please dont get me wrong, i am very greatful for this medication but it cost an arm and a leg to afford it. Its sure enough puts close to the same dent in my wallet as my DOC and im speaking for me personally. I know for others this is much cheaper than their DOC. Their is no price on my recovery but my goodness, $7,000 in one year? For me, i didnt quit drugs because of the money. I quit because of my health and because i was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Anyways, i wont continue with my opinions on this because like i say, its only "my" opinion. ~PEACE~. Please no one bash me for voicing my opinion because i mean no harm by what i've said. I've spoken from the heart and i havent said any of this looking for trouble. Thanks!!


Oh bro nobody is goanna bash on you for speaking your mind you’re stating how you feel and that’s what you should do its better then someone being fake to make everyone happy if that’s how people were on this site we would get no were.

I see were your coming from and you have some valid points I just think there is more to it than just money but that’s just me. Yes this medication is very pricey but all medications are expensive if you do not have health insurance and if you do have health insurance and are paying an arm and a leg for this medication instead of blaming the maker why not blame your health insurance provider???? Yes there is no generic and the maker sets the price but at the same time if you do have health insurance and they won’t cover you I think that it’s time to point the finger at them not rickets! See that was my problem with why I was upset with how much I was paying for SUB. Cause when I was getting 90 80 mgs OXYs a month it cost me 5 freaking bucks but when it was time to come off oxy and go on SUB they wouldn’t cover it and I’m paying 500 bucks a month. But I wasn’t upset with the maker of SUB I was upset with my insurance for not covering this medication but all the sudden I go to court with my DR to get it covered and now I pay 25 bucks for 60 8 mg pills so pretty much they could of covered this all a long but choose not to cover me price maybe price maybe not but if they could cover me for only 25 bucks they could of done it the whole time.

I guess it’s a lil bit of both if you do not have health insurance I see were you are coming from 100% but if you do and they will not cover you its time to point the finger at someone else other then the maker of the drug.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:29 am 
Suboxoned:

The situation your in truly sucks and i hate that you are going through it. I had been taking .5mg klonopin for 3 years prior to sub treatment. Luckily i was allowed to continue with .5mg klonopin because i have an anxiety disorder. I use to not be able to go in public at all. I would get this rage inside me also. It was crazy. They tried absolutely everything in the book including seroquel before they put me on a benzo but nothing ever came close to working like klonopin. I've never abused it and its never gave me the urge to do so. It really doesnt even appeal to me in that way. It only helps me with my anxiety. I really hope you can get your situation under control because not getting proper sleep can cause many problems, including feeling like crap all the time. I do know that when i tried seroquel it made me sleep harder than i'd ever slept before but it also use to give me RLS pretty bad. However, i just cant understand why your doctor wouldnt allow you to take it seeing how its not a narcotic. I bet it was because you brought the idea up and he felt as though you were trying to control things. Thats the only thing i can think of because seroquel, as far as i know has zero abuse potential. Like i said, all it did for me was make me sleep like a rock. Hopefully something will work for you. Your doctor not properly treating you for your sleep seems as if hes not following the, i will do no harm oath. If thats such a thing. Clearly its not healthy not getting the proper sleep and hes knows your not sleeping. I've taken trazodone also and it didnt do much for me either. Trazodone is definitely gonna do absolutely crap for anxiety. Its not even an anxiety medication. Its strictly a sleep aid and from what i've heard, a very mild sleep aid at that. Have you ask him about Ambien? I've heard that works really well for sleep. Anyways, i hope things smooth out for you!!



Bboy:

Yea i have great insurance. I get 60 namebrand subutex for $40.00. I didnt have insurance about the first year or so and was paying $583 every month. I dont have the issues of paying for the medication but others do an that concerns me. People should be able to afford this life saving medication. Instead, their are people who are using today because they cant afford the medication. Thats where i have a problem. People will die because they cant afford treatment. If their all about the people, then why is my last statement true ya know. I respect your opinion but like i said its only a difference in opinion so no big deal really. I just get so angry when i think about how many people i know personally that would kill to be taking this medication but simply cant afford it. Their sick half the time, while the other half chasing the high so their not sick. I've lost a few friends from overdose. Its a horrible phenomenon and the so called RB has the answer, but only certain very fortunate people can get it. This medication should be much more available like for instance, i believe if they wanna put limits on the patient assistance program, why only 2? Why not 10 or 20? Seriously, 2 people out of every 100 patients a doctor can have. Thats rediculous!! Anyways, maybe one day in the future the forumulation will be released to the company who has their heart in the right place and many more people will get the treatment they so desperately need. Then and only then will true lifesaving begin.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:55 am 
See the thing about bringing up the seroquel to him is that the nurse told me to mention it to him so he could give me the samples so I was just doing what she said. I would of been happy with ambien because Ive taken it here and there for sleep and it realy does help but theres no point, my doctor is a dick and he'll just turn me down so why even bother ya know. I also have an anxiety disorder which is why i was on ativan in the first place before I started suboxone treatment. I have severe agoraphobia and cannot stand social situations, Im pretty much a hermit because of this. The nurse even told me my blood pressure was real high and then she took my pulse and she said "Do you feel agitated because your pulse rat/blood pressure is pretty high" and I told her the truth that Im having extreme anxiety lately that just keeps getting worse and Im always very anxious, fidgety because of it and that its probably contributing to my blood pressure. She agreed with me and I know if it were up to her I would of left there with the anxiety medication that I needed. I think Im stigmatized because of my age, Im only 25 so no doctor ever treats me very nice when I tell them of my legitimate anxiety disorder. Its like this doctor would rather just under treat me and end up having me relapse than help me like a doctor is supposed to do. What angers me is that my last ativan prescription was filled on july 27th and it was for a measly 40 1mg tablets, well here it is december 11 and I still have 5 of those pills left!!! if that isnt a sign that I dont and wouldnt abuse it I dont know what is, I could of taken those anytime I want but I only take them when I absolutely go into extreme panic.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:53 am 
Suboxoned:

Im also 25. Like is said, i take .5 klonopin once a day and thats all i need. The 3 years i was taken it before sub i was taking 2mg's a day but when i started sub the doctor told me to drop down to 1mg but i actually was able to drop down to .5mg's. It doesnt appeal to me in the least other than how much it helps me. I sure hope you can get that under control cuz anxiety and not getting sleep can really screw you up.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:15 pm 
Offline
Long Time Member
Long Time Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:43 am
Posts: 1019
Location: Buffalo New York
suboxOWNED wrote:
Yep you pretty much nailed it, the price of suboxone has been having me thinking about going back to using my drug of choice daily. Im depressed, full of anxiety, cant sleep, feel hopeless, never have any fun etc. Whats the fucking point? Im still just as ADDICTED as i was on my drug of choice and at least with my DOC I felt good and got euphoria. If I didnt have a dickhead doctor that would make it easier on me and Rx me the generic subutex I wouldnt feel this way but he just turned me down instantly. He's also the type of doctor that wont prescribe a god damn thing even though I would benefit from it greatly. I was on ativan before this doctor and stopped taking it when i got on suboxone. The sub doc knew I was on ativan by the way. So ever since stopping it I have had terrible anxiety and agoraphobia and cant sleep for shit because Im forced to be on less of a dose of subs than I need because of $ issues. Well I had my appt today and had been looking forward to it for a month so I could hopefully have him help me out and give me something to help me with my anxiety and sleep issues which are destroying my life right now, I sleep 3 hours a night if Im lucky and spend the whole night tossing and turning tormented by it, my bed is pretty much a torture chamber that I fear getting into every night. So I tell the nurse "Im still having bad anxiety, dont even want to leave the house, cant sleep and its just all around making me very depressed and I wanted to see if there would be any objection if I went back on 0.5-1mg ativan a day again". She says "well we have some samples of seroquel we can give you I'll let the doc know and he can give you some to try because we'd like to not have to get you back on the ativan if possible". I say ok because I had heard seroquel works wonders for sleep so I was willing to try it out before going back to the ativan. So the doc comes in I tell him the same thing about wanting to get on ativan but the nurse told me to ask you for some seroquel samples first before considering ativan again. He promptly says no cant Rx ativan to me and then proceeds to say he wont give me the seroquel Rx either even tho the fucking nurse told me I should take it. Instead he writes me an Rx for trazodone, the most worthless medication I have ever had the pleasure of ingesting, it does absolutely nothing I get better results from melatonin. I hate having a doctor like this, a couple of people i know have a sub doctor that fucking writes them 60 8mg subs, 90 2mg xananx and 90 20mg adderalls a month. THat fucking pisses me off big time all I want is a measly 30mg ativan script that I have been Rx'd in the past that I actualy do need and the dickhead wont even do it. Seems like everyone on earth but me can get Rx'd benzos when they are just selling them and abusing them but I cant even get a small amount of them for legitimate reason


I know you don’t want to hear this man but your SUB Dr is helping you more by not giving you a BENZO then giving it to you. And I know you will think I’m wrong and get upset but SUBOXONE and BENZOS don’t mix together and any other member will tell you the same thing. Just cause you have friend who get them doesn’t make it right to mix the 2 drugs you are actually lucky that your DR realizes this and doesn’t put you on a BENZO. Cause at the end of the day you are seeking help to get off prescription drugs so no DR in their right mind is goanna prescribe you a controlled substance UNLESS THEY THINK ITS 100% NECCASARY due to the simple fact of your history of addiction! Like Live Saver is a perfect example of last option hence 100% neccasary. And TRAZADONE DOESN’T WORK OVER NIGHT continues taking it and over time I’m sure you will see it will help. And bro trust me you don’t want to go on SEROQUEL I’m on it cause I have no other options and the side effects are not worth a good night a sleep.

When all is said and done I cant tell you what meds to take and what you shouldn’t take but I can tell you don’t rely on BENZOS when there are other drugs out there that can help you just as much without the dependency factor!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:17 pm 
Offline
Long Time Member
Long Time Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:43 am
Posts: 1019
Location: Buffalo New York
Hey LiveSaver I just wanted to state my post about SUBOXONE and BENZOs is not directed towards yourself in a bad way. Like you stated you have tried every other option b4 going on a BENZO and that’s all I’m trying to say.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Our Sponsors
Suboxone Forum latest topics RSS feed Subscribe to the entire forum
 

 

 
Fond Du Lac Psychiatry
Dr. Jeffrey Junig, M.D., Ph.D.

  • Board Certified Psychiatrist
  • Asst Clinical Professor, Medical College of Wisconsin

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group