Super Poster

jeeze its like whack-a-mole

ban one another one pops back up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Icaras -

Other forum - one. Yes, I have had my struggles getting off of subs and have shared more openly on another forum because that is more of a home to me. Also, I have been on that forum since day one of coming off of sub and there have been times where I felt the need to blame sub for the terrible way that I was feeling, I can't deny that and I think it's quite normal.

I do not tell anyone that they need to get off of sub, but rather support those who are striving for it and I am hardly "singing it praises" since I reluctantly state that it "had a part in saving my life". This is valid in my case.

To put it out there - I wouldn't say that I am pro bupe maintenance; I probably lean more toward the other side, but the fact is I was on bupe maintenance and I don't think that I would be alive today without it. Oh, and coming off of it is hell, but I have been doing altogether well with the exception of feeling mentally clouded now and again.

I am contradictory....so be it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:50 pm 
The content of this message has been deleted because the member has been banned for troll-like behavior.

Amy

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: Whack a Mole...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:24 pm 

I just banned Shaq as he too was one and the same as Venir and blah, blah, blah.

Can't we just have a normal forum for a few weeks w/o any trolls? All we can do is stay alert and look for the patterns of this same person.

Rule62

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:42 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm still trying to figure out how someone "got me there"...

I said people would use a VPN to make it APPEAR that there were from a country like the netherlands, pakistan, etc. Some quick n easy "google" would show that VPN = Virtual Private Network and BNC shells are sold by companies just so their clients can do this ---->(Fool IP traces to think they are from another part of the world).

Mostly used for negative effects...not really useful for someone unless they are trying to hide WHO they really are.

RIP little brother. Gone, but not forgotten.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:57 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Way to go on your journey. I know so many people that I can't convince to listen or just look at the facts about Suboxone treatment. It's like arguing with a brick wall...then I remind myself that I was once that same way about it.

I think for some, the posts serve as a reminder that rules are enforced...it shows that you can't just come here and say what you want without repercussion...and it serves to show new people that while there is negativity, as with any aspect of recovery, you will meet those that are fighting mad because you're making a success out of recovery and treatment with Suboxone...but these people who "TROLL" can no longer post here and say anything negative any longer. I think for the most part, negative posts remain because if they weren't shown, there would be more people taking advantage of not seeing the repercussion to stirring trouble. About the only rule here that is vehemently adhered to is not arguing suboxone versus other treatment options or saying people who do this aren't really "clean".

And most times, the people who get banned will still get an email response to their post..meaning if they come blast someone and get banned...and that person they blasted posts a response, they get the copy of that post sent to their email...so they can read what's said in their email inbox, but they can't come on this site and reply to it.
And then, there's the special group of idiots who ban evade and come back...and they get to see reminders of what caused them to get banned. I'd say for the most part, ignore the people who act like total morons and say repulsive things. They won't be here long, and sure won't be any help to anyone's recovery process.

Post subject: Worst mistake
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:06 am 
The content of this message has been deleted because the member has been banned for troll-like behavior.

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:07 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Wow..a new person with 1 post saying that people on suboxone long-term aren't as intelligent as monkeys. Strikes a familiar tone...like some of shitshooe's posts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:20 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

And I gotta ask, because this makes absolutely no sense.

Suboxone takes the cravings from opiates away...completely for most people.

You're saying people should "get the hell off it once the withdrawal passes"....

uh...how the F*** is anyone supposed to know that happens? Psychic powers? ESP? ESPN? Magic fairy + magic fairy dust? I mean...that's going to be damn near impossible to tell something has stopped that you don't feel. Is it a sixth sense that people don't know they have until they abuse opiates and take Suboxone..then it suddenly appears from within? Yoga?

I'm just curious here...

And the "medical industry" didn't force people to abuse opiates.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:38 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Love that last post ESP, ESPN, Magic fairy dust. LOL! That's awesome,just awesome. There is NO WAY a person has any idea when their drug of choice has left their system, who knows it may not leave completely until you are off of everything including the subs for several months. But I can tell everyone from experience, when a person stops their drug of choice and starts suboxone they are still on an opiate medication therefore they are not going to have any indication of when or even if their drug of choice is still in their system. LOL! It is another opiate DUH!!! Suboxone saves lives and that is a FACT! Period end of story!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:24 pm 

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:47 pm 

Amy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:54 pm 

Danile is today's version of the same troll that's been around the past few days. He is banned.

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:47 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

That little geek called me a simpleton...talk about double standard, he can't register enough nicknames to spew the same ol bullshit daily. Who is the simpleton in that...saying the same thing over and over and over and over...banned and banned and banned....more saying over and over and over ...dude really has a -1 track mind