It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi everyone.
I am new to this site. I have been reading a lot of the old posts to get info on suboxen for the last week. I notice this site was very active back in 2009 but I do see a lot of new people have joined recently. I was wondering why people aren't posting? Is there a reason? I was very scared to start posting bc I get nervous when putting my info on the internet. should I be????? I really hope not b/c
I found this site extremely helpful. And the people on here are not only very well informed and give really good advise but also seem to be really caring..

If there is something I should know about posting on here, can someone kindly give me a heads us. You can send me a private msg..

Thank you :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:33 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

In my personal opinion, I think there are just more people on Suboxone now. And... many others, like yourself, read the posts but do not post themselves.
Thousands of people are just plain content with Suboxone (like myself) and they do not feel the need to post anything unless there is a problem.

Back in 2009, Suboxone was still fairly new and people had questions more so than now. But...I think this forum is so helpful and important to educate the masses on addiction and addiction treatment.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:26 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

thanks for responding raudy! this site is extremely helpful! If it wasn't for all the information and personal experiences i read on here, i think i would have just kept living like this. taking percocets just to function not living... reading all these stories here have inspired me to make a change and find myself again!

thanks again for responding