It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Withdrawal help!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:24 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hello everyone I have been on suboxone for 5 yrs. I started because I smoked oxys spending nearly 500 dollars a day!! No lie I would probably have spent more if I could of found the pills. But now I have been clean off pills and getting off suboxone after 5 yrs. I have not been to a doctor nor have I tapered off. I did start feeling heavy withdrawal after 36 hrs. Before I found suboxone I tried kratom withdrawaling from opiates and it helped so I decided to try it again. It has helped so much. I recommend it for anyone going cold turkey and not wanting to pay for a doctor. I also ate a lot of oranges and bananas. U can find Kratom at any head shop it is nasty as heck but I found drinking with coffee is best good luck hope this works for you.

Post subject: Re: Withdrawal help!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:09 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Hey mays. I'll be honest. You should wean off suboxone. Being sober is tough enough, without throwing protracted withdrawal in the chaos . Seriously. How do you picture yourself when the kratom builds up in your system?? Your going to be sick before the sub withdrawal even touches you. Think this out. Everyone here knows alot about this stuff. I dont know much about kratom, but it cant be good for you Especially during sub detox. I dont claim to know you, but im just being blunt. Im not mean, i just get the feeling that kratom wouldhold you back. Sobriety is all about making tons and tons of little good decisions. Gl mays