It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:34 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Thank you for re posting that for me. I just today got that it was for me. That speaks for where I'm at. And it is a comfort to know I am not alone, Identification, Thank YOU!
And yes the only reason I didn't go through 24 hrs. or more of Pleading to God, "Why have you forsaken me?" "What did I ever do to deserve this?" "Please Let me die." After 9 hrs a friend brought me 2 #10 valium. All I could hear was that Dr.'s words: "Remember I'm not sensitive." that was the last thing he said to me when he walked out of the exam room earlier that day, with the direction that if I was feeling uncomfortable take the suboxone. Only 14 hrs off methadone! The other thing he said to me is: "being in recovery you know there's a certain benefit to some withdrawal."
I screamed & paced & rocked & reeled & wretched, for 9 hrs. non stop. I cursed the Dr. I really believed he was the Devil, & I was the cursed & possessed. His glinting eyes looking back at me & those last words: "remember I'm not sensitive" I felt like I had sniffed a vat of glue. My stomach felt like it could really explode. My spine felt like it was literally being pulled apart, my hips from my shoulders, my shoulders from my neck. Felt like the bone marrow had been sucked out. EVERY nerve ending screamed w/o pause. There was an electrical storm firing every second in my body. I was so far beyond exhaustion, I don't know if there is a word for it. BEYOND unbearable! No peace, No comfort, No rest. So YES, I took the valium.
As I read this article, I thought you might appreciate my fresh account of Dante's Inferno. It's not easy recall!!
I'm not sure what it will serve either.

Now on with the business of living, "exhale"

I definitely have a few questions for you Dr Junig. Is that German, is it pronounced like Carl Jung? One of my hero's! For now I'm very tired, go figure.

PS I think they're good questions, they're very important to me. It's so refreshing to talk to someone who knows of what they speak!

kelleyk