It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:03 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

ugh. its about 6 pm and now I am getting cranky. my body hurts, everyone is annoying me so i need to vent. today actually went better than I thought. i had periods throughout the day where I didnt think about my withdrawals. went to Target, cleaned my house, played with my baby and best friend and her baby, went for a walk etc... now my 4 year old is home from preschool, getting ready for bath, books, bed and I am itching... I wish opiates were not bad for me. i wish I would take them every day forever, but I cant. I KNOW this will pass. I am not in danger of using pills, just feeling shitty in the moment. I am surprising myself with how I am handling this actually... again, I could use pills anytime I want to, get them in a matter of hours, but I am not. that makes me feel confident. i know anything worth getting is worth suffering for, including this. I promise, once I am done, through and feeling 100%, I will help any of you get through, if you need my support! I am very non-judgmental and have some good mental imaging skills I have been using.

Nite!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:40 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

[font=Verdana]I am very proud of you...you can do it!! Keep us posted please. I will be where you are very soon, and would love to hear how it is going. [/font] :)