It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:52 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Basically I'm a complete idiot, but I've been taking suboxone the past week. However, I ran out a few days ago. At the same time my girlfriend and i broke up. Me being dumb and emotional I ended up getting high on heroin. About a tenth, tenth and a half a day, the past 3 days. My question is, if i start taking suboxone again tomorrow, will i show up positive for heroin the day after. I know what i did was the dumbest thing, I just recently got clean though, and took the initiative myself. I cant afford to go to a suboxone clinic because I only have medicaid insurance. Here it will only pay part of the visit, i have to come up with the other $200 or so dollars on my own. So its very difficult to always have them. If I did, maybe i wouldnt have done what i did

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:52 pm 

Hey Dizz,
Soryy to hear your having trouble man. I always hate to see that someone wa ts help and cant seem to afford it. It would be in your best interest to somehow figure out away to get on a maintenance program Dizzy.

To answer your question, Buprenorphine will not cover up heroin imo. I could be wrong, but bupe would be in a different panel i believe. Only time will flush that...if im wroug some one else may have an opinion. ..

I do hope you will think about trying Suboxone for the loug term. Life can get better.
Good luck with your girl. Hell we all need luck with that!!lol...

Welcome to the forum Dizzy,and ya we all make mistakes but learning from them is the key man... Glad you ve started the process to getting and staying clean.

Razor55