It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

To the OP, I feel sorry for you. I would never allow any woman to treat me like you have, and who cares if she is your wife...She obviously doesn't know a thing about opiate addiction, and quite honestly, I think you should know more about it so you could at least arm yourself with enough knowledge to outwit your wife. She has got you running scared man...making you think that it is your fault and that "this is my payback, for not telling her." Jesus man, get your shit together. This is you wake up call...get to work.

Post subject: WOW.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:58 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I mean no offense here, but this woman comes off as quite the control freak you know what on the brink of being abusive even. I can't believe how degrading and condescending she is!! I hope you will take your sobriety into account and tell her to shove off. This is your life, and if this works for you and your doing well then so be it. And 200 bucks? Pfft. It is a lot to some I get that, but really a smoker would spend more than that, or someone on active addiction buying on the street. Weak mind my ass. You will most certainly notice the difference between a damn sugar pill and one with the proper ingredients. Sounds like she read one site, probably an anti soboxone one, because well really obviously her mind is made up. I would sincerely hope you wouldn't allow someone to do something like this to you, it is quite cruel, and completely unloving and unsupportive. Also, that is YOUR money your spending, it ain't hers, since when is it her right to tell you what to do with your hard earned cash. It will be hard to keep that kind of job going CT off sub, I guarantee that, unless of course,your one of the lucky ones. May you have the courage to do the right thing, and put this person in their place and focus on your recovery, because really that's the most important thing. (IMO.)
Who knows maybe you could even find a better mate more supportive of your sobriety, it sounds like it's bothering her, because of the cost, is there really a price on true sobriety? My post may tick some people off, this is not my intent, just seeing this sort of thing really boils my blood. GRRR. >:(