It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:22 pm 

Yep, I know exactly what ur talking about. Phenterimine (or however u spell it lol) is like a generic for adapex I think. After I had each of my kids (pre-addiction phase) I took those diet pills for a few months to lose all my baby weight. Let me tell ya, they worked but probably not in a good way. I was hyped up so bad I barely ate at all. I lost 21 lbs in one month cause I couldn't eat and was running around like a chicken with its head cut off lol. And actually I honestly did over take them some just to keep up with being a new mom. So it's probably for the best that u flushed them. And may I say....awesome job on doing that!!! Ur doing very well always :) When u start making progress like that, only good things follow. Believing in urself and knowing u hold the power to getting rid of something that isn't good for u is great!!

Have a good day!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:59 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Thanks jenn... lol no doubt they work I bet they are good for being a mom as hard as you guys work... and yah like I said they were hella strong way too close to a Meth high for me on just 2 ..after the Almighty oxy anything drug wise that gave me hella energy I was all about..so knowing me I would have been taking 4 or 5 in no time.. from now on I am gonna be dam sure and know what I am taking before I take it for sure..and I read that these will be out of my system way before I test again so I ain't saying shit to my doc after what sub addict went through honesty is for the birds..sad but true

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:32 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi Always,

I just noticed we hadn't seen an update on you in awhile. I'm hoping that means you have been doing great and haven't had any problems lately, but I wanted to check in on you. So, how's things?

Q

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:11 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Hey Q, Thanks for asking I'm not even gonna bullshit this whole process has without a doubt been the hardest thing I have ever done.. So many times I really just wanna say screw this I want my oxy my God how I want that high.. The thing is I don't want all the pure evil and misery that comes with it .. I try to not think about it but anytime I hear so much as the word narcotic I can't get it out of my head..It's not cravings necessarily it's just hella hella hard to not think about those little evil blue miserable bastards lol..That being said thanks to suboxone I am happily still clean and haven't slipped one time and damn sure don't plan on it..hope your doing good as well

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:38 pm 

Good for you!! It IS freaking hard for so many of us! I am proud of you for sticking with it. Really, really proud!

Amy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:00 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm happy to see you're still hanging in there. The whole process is very hard. Especially in the beginning. All you can do is take it one day at a time and have faith that it gets easier. I promise, it does get easier.

You're doing really well, always, especially considering the challenges you have faced along the way. When you have a bad day, find someone you can talk to about it. You mentioned that your girlfriend was a good support system for you. Use that to your advantage and give those feelings a voice. It takes some of the power away from those thoughts when you get them out in the open.

Thanks for the update!

Q