It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:32 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

[font=Comic Sans MS]Well Well Well Well Well...........what do we have here??????[/font]
http://www.subsux.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1638

GoodVibrations Posts: 65Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:02 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Very important & cliche tips for STAYIN SOBER

by winningduhepic » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:56 pm

I stay clean by killing myself and then reincarnating myself, then trolling other forums and claiming I am my own grieving mother and then I create dual accounts and have conversations with myself. I stay so busy fucking with real people who are trying to stay clean that I dont have time to claim I am clean. Fuck I dont even know who the fuck I am anymore. Am I dead? Am I alive? Who am I today?

;;;;
winningduhepic Posts: 19Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:49 pm

[font=Comic Sans MS]I am so sick of this little piece of shit coming onto this forum and FUCKING WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can someone please leave this thread open long enough for this socio path to get what the fuck he deserves.......

And if this isn't enough proof, then maybe this is.....

Good Vibrations IP over at subsux.com 72.95.49.209

Winningduhepic IP over at subsux.com 72.95.49.209

As much hate as I am feeling right now....I'm gonna go throw up....[/font]
http://www.subsux.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 4&start=60 one more for good measure.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:56 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Goinstrong wrote:
[font=Comic Sans MS]Well Well Well Well Well...........what do we have here??????[/font]
http://www.subsux.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1638

GoodVibrations Posts: 65Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:02 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great Job Kelly!

I've been talking to Romeo and I told him that I seen Winning over on the subsux forum, but that post is just too much... just proves that we are all right and none of us should feel bad at all... well, maybe we should pray to God that this dude gets the help he needs, but for now, I'm just glad that this has been posted! I agree, we were getting warned about this thread shutting down and getting warnings... for what? Because we all knew this was this stupid ass doing what he does best and trying to fuck with us. Yeah.... this is all so very, very lame... hope he got his jolly's while he could. Grieving mother my ass. He is a real piece of work... again, great job posting this Kelly!

Re: Very important & cliche tips for STAYIN SOBER

by winningduhepic » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:56 pm

I stay clean by killing myself and then reincarnating myself, then trolling other forums and claiming I am my own grieving mother and then I create dual accounts and have conversations with myself. I stay so busy fucking with real people who are trying to stay clean that I dont have time to claim I am clean. Fuck I dont even know who the fuck I am anymore. Am I dead? Am I alive? Who am I today?

;;;;
winningduhepic Posts: 19Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:49 pm

[font=Comic Sans MS]I am so sick of this little piece of shit coming onto this forum and FUCKING WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can someone please leave this thread open long enough for this socio path to get what the fuck he deserves.......

And if this isn't enough proof, then maybe this is.....

Good Vibrations IP over at subsux.com 72.95.49.209

Winningduhepic IP over at subsux.com 72.95.49.209

As much hate as I am feeling right now....I'm gonna go throw up....[/font]
http://www.subsux.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 4&start=60 one more for good measure.....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3