It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:03 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm very sorry for he loss of your son, I can't imagine what you're going through...

I remember one time not long ago when we had a mom log on here looking for help for her son. Your son was very concerned that her son used clean needles and shared his experience with that from back in the 80's. I'm sure he helped that family quite a bit!

I will miss him,..

-gb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:16 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm just lost for words.

This is so ..... sad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:27 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

You guys can't give it a rest, even out of respect for hatmaker? Is it that important to be right?

I have two friends who lost children to opiate addiction. As a mother I can't imagine anything worse. Thousands of people view this forum, and most don't know anything about the person you are so angry with. So just think about the people who clicked on this topic because they lost someone to an overdose. What would you want them to read or to hear from us?

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:44 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Agreed,lily....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:22 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Lillyval wrote:
You guys can't give it a rest, even out of respect for hatmaker? Is it that important to be right?

I have two friends who lost children to opiate addiction. As a mother I can't imagine anything worse. Thousands of people view this forum, and most don't know anything about the person you are so angry with. So just think about the people who clicked on this topic because they lost someone to an overdose. What would you want them to read or to hear from us?

I think people are so upset because if this truly is the same kid, to even joke about this subject is very wrong in so many ways. Think of how a mom who actually lost her son to a opiate overdose would feel to know someone would even joke about this. If you go back and read winn. Post you'll see all the same mistakes in his typing in these post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:08 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

what amy-work said is a simple asking question and should not bother any one at the least weather any one died or not!!
now said". if it happen'd i'm am soooooo- sorry and would worry and try take better care of my self and evey one else at that matter. so lets go on and no one should get up set for a simple truth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:17 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Amy-work was just asking for more info- and why does any one need to get up set over this.".
i would send every thing i had if some one died in the family and by some just asking for a simple truth" come on!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:13 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

If we look at the facts here, we know that Winning was about 5 months off of Suboxone. We know that Winning was into boxing. We also know that Winning lived in or near Lancaster.

Buriedmybaby says that her son is 5 months off of Suboxone, she said he was into boxing, she also mentions in her third reply that her son lived near Lancaster, BUT, she says her son is not Winningduhepic (Peter).

What are the chances that Buriedmybaby has a son who lives near Lancaster, is 5 months off of Suboxone, was into boxing AND posted on this site, but it's not Winning?

Also, all Kelly said was that Peter lived in Lancaster and all of a sudden Buriedmybaby said "I dont know how you figured out where he lived near." Do you know how many Lancaster's there are in the U.S.? A quick google search showed that 11 different states have a city named Lancaster.....how did Buriedmybaby know that Kelly meant Lancaster Pennsylvania?

I did a google search for Winningduhepic and the last entry I see for anyone named Winningduhepic is from 6 days ago.....Sept 24th. If you go back 4 days from Buriedmybaby's first post, that's how long it had been since she heard form her son, that's Sept 24th. BUT, Winningduhepic is not her son.

At this point, the only thing that would make sense is that Winning IS her son, but she doesn't want to reveal that. But, we also know that Winning is Peter, yet no one can find an obit for Peter.

Also, if you read all of Buriedmybaby's posts, there are so many little inconsistencies. For example, how does she know what an opiate/benzo death looks like? Also, she mentions "... this website that he had bookmarked. I do not know if he used this a lot ....", but then two sentences later she says, "All i know , is this site was use frequently."

I don't KNOW for sure what's going on here, but there sure is a lot that's not adding up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:23 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Im sorry but i cant read this thread any further. I am literally sick at some of the doubting goin on here. Heres how i see it. The very chance there is even a possibility that this is truly a grieving mother, is MORE than enough reason not to doubt. I would much rather find out i was duped then to find out it really was a grieving mother lookin for support an all she got was a bunch a people questioning wether it was true or not.

And honestly, i also can understand why a grieving mother would not want to post an obituary of her sons passing on a forum that she already feels such a disconnect from.

PLEASE PEOPLE, im speaking from a nuetral standpoint and im not lookin to stir things up. I know theres some great people on here and people who are more than willing to offer support and comfort in this mothers trying time. Unless somebody can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this story is falsified, i say we either offer our support or not say anything at all. Because there are so many innocent explanations for some of the questions thats been ask.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:43 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Well said Romeo.

Like I said in my first post this could be solved so easy. If you don't want to post the obit. in the thread, simply send it privately to Hatmaker and this whole thing can be dropped. I think that we need to get back to trying to help people who actually need it and aren't fooling around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:26 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Bboy, if u were a mother who just lost her son and u decided to get online to find answers as to ur sons state of mind before he passed on, and almost immediately u have people questioning and doubting u, acting as if ur lying, would u have ANY motivation to show strangers on the internet(even thru PM)somethin so personal about ur son?

DONT GET ME WRONG PLEASE, i absolutely do NOT agree with this if its a joke!! That would be sick!! However, im simply tryin to put myself in a grieving mothers shoes.

Take care yall!! Headed out door to work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:52 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

dreamer420 wrote:
Bboy, if u were a mother who just lost her son and u decided to get online to find answers as to ur sons state of mind before he passed on, and almost immediately u have people questioning and doubting u, acting as if ur lying, would u have ANY motivation to show strangers on the internet(even thru PM)somethin so personal about ur son?

DONT GET ME WRONG PLEASE, i absolutely do NOT agree with this if its a joke!! That would be sick!! However, im simply tryin to put myself in a grieving mothers shoes.

Take care yall!! Headed out door to work

Yes, I most certainly would! That's exactly what I would do if I came onto this forum asking for answers about my son, and you let a bunch of internet people start questioning me and doubting me and whether or not my son was really dead. You're damn straight, I would post that obit first thing or at least pm to someone. Show everyone up, prove to us that this in not one of your son's sick jokes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:08 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Invisible, then that just means that 2people do not think alike. Because i wouldnt for one second show ANYBODY anything. I can imagine shes thought about it enough. Imo she didnt come here tryin to prove anything to anybody. She came wanting to know her sons state of mind. If im wrong then im wrong but i just dont see enough evidence to support the idea of it bein winning, definitely not enough for me to ask for proof. I would rather be duped then to falsely accuse a grieving mother.

I guess we just have to agree to disagree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:55 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Dream I would also post the obituary if i was in her shoes if this was true. For the simple fact to show people that this disease is no joke and can easily take a loved one away in the snap of a finger! If you were around when this kid was a member before he got banned you would better understand why members are reacting the way they are. This kid pulled/said some sick shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:08 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

dreamer420 wrote:
Invisible, then that just means that 2people do not think alike. Because i wouldnt for one second show ANYBODY anything. I can imagine shes thought about it enough. Imo she didnt come here tryin to prove anything to anybody. She came wanting to know her sons state of mind. If im wrong then im wrong but i just dont see enough evidence to support the idea of it bein winning, definitely not enough for me to ask for proof. I would rather be duped then to falsely accuse a grieving mother.

I guess we just have to agree to disagree.

Thank you, Lilly and thank you Dreamer.

THE REST OF YOU, THAT'S ENOUGH!! I asked you all to take the high road, but it would seem that some of you aren't willing or just aren't capable of doing that. I'm thoroughly disappointed in this forum right now.

Please, none of us wants to have to start giving out warnings for this. We thought you guys were more supportive than this.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:14 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

then just pull the thread.. But before you do that I'd look at the people calling bullshit on this- it's not people with 5-10 posts that only pop in to GET support (nothing wrong with that by the way). It's longtime, regular contributors to the site that have a track record of being the most supportive members this board has ever seen..

Send me a warning all you want- hell, you can ban me if you like- but I'm calling bullshit on this - and it's not even creative bullshit.. He used his same damn "3 words combined into one" screename system (winningduhepic, want2endme, subsavesme, buriedmybaby etc etc) for crying out loud.. some people deserve the benefit of the doubt- this guy doesn't- the long time members that are the first to offer help for darn sure do.. So instead of telling everyone how bad they are for calling it exactly like we all know it is- you should have just pulled this thread.. That's where the mistake was..

Feel free to warn or ban me- but please, stop trying to insinuate people that we know are good, decent people are somehow wrong in this.. This guys a sicko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:20 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

As I said, it's just as probable that this IS his mother using HIS computer. Can't we give someone the benefit of the doubt? That's all I'm saying.

And don't give me that "ban me" stuff; I never threatened to ban anyone. Why do you have to go there?

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:34 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Hat,

Fair point. Take the "ban" part out. My mistake. But it rubs me the wrong way to see the people I see getting reprimanded for this. Anyone else and I'd say you're right- it is just as likely a grieving mother. But we all know without a doubt in this situation, with this guy, it's NOT just as likely a grieving mother.

Anyway, that's all I have to say about this. I apologize for jumping the gun with the ban thing- you're right, you've never threatened or insinuated that. My bad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:37 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

So. I have been following this pretty closely for the last few days. I guess the point I want to make is....who really gives a crap if it is this kid? I know he lied and all that. I posted during that fiasco as well, but who cares man! If it is his mom...thats sad and she is just looking for some answers. If it is this kid....thats messed up and he is a dirt bag.

But in the end....all of you are taking a risk of it really being a mom sitting on the other end.

and for what?

Because some young kid made you angry because he lies?

Doesnt sound reasonable to me.

I vote drop it. Either way. Obvi either the mom or whoever it is...doesnt even give a crap anymore lol.

Post subject: Who Are You People?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:28 pm 

This whole thing has me totally disgusted with many members here I've considered caring people. A mother comes in grieving for her son and members are saying it is someone else because of typo's and similar screen names?

I looked at the IP numbers, they are similar enough to be in the same city but that's about it. Hmmm, I wonder how many addicts live in Lancaster or wherever it is? So she/he is convicted on this so called evidence? Excuse me while I go throw up.

And FYI, this mother has not visited this site since her first couple of posts. Do you really think winning could stay away from here with all this going on? And if it is his mother, shame shame on you. So much for taking the high road.

I will discuss locking this thread or outright deleting it with the other moderators. Right now I feel like never coming back to this place with what I've been witnessing.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next