It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:48 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

My drug of choice was always Heroin. Preferably stamp bags. But if I could not get that, then I would get pills. Like vicodin. But I was shooting the heroin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:35 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

suboxOWNED wrote:
I dont know why but I was never impressed with oxycontin. Sure its a nice feeling but the high had no legs and it was way to expensive. I much prefer the high from morphine, I like my nods sedating and itchy as opposed to the slight "upper" feeling oxy can give.

I should of stated i was getting scripts of oxy so that how i came to love it as much as i did. But the thing about morphine was it made my pain worst i cant begin to tell you why but it didnt do anything for my pain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:21 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

suboxOWNED wrote:
I used to take opiates in pill form, mainly oxy's and hydrocodone for awhile but never realy got into to deep because of the cost issue. Well fast forward to when i was 22 and I discovered poppy pods. I never had felt such a strong, long lasting, itchy nod from oxys that could compare to poppy pod tea. I started ordering pods by the hundreds to my house every 2 weeks. The thing about poppy pods is that they are a cocktail of different alkaloids morphine, codeine, theibane, papaverine and the list goes on I cant remember all the names, which is why the high was so much more "well rounded' or "full" than an opiate in pill form. Before I had a monster tolerance to them a good dose of pods would keep me nodding for 12 hours and then gradualy wear off and be done about 24 hours. I loved just laying in my bed scatching the itch and being in that nod, anytime I would sort of wake up and snap out of the nod i would roll over and take a hit of marijuana or jwh 018 and fall right back into it. I stayed addicted to the pods for around 2 years and by that time my tolerance was sky high and I was mixing dangerous amounts of benzos with them just to achieve the nod. I was ordering half grams of pure phenazepam powder which is equipotent to xanax in dosage except it has a 60 hour half life and keeps you intoxicated for multiple days if you over do it and you have horrible amnesia/black outs. It came in pure powder and a 1mg is around the size of a couple grains of sand so you can imagine the danger involved in eyeballing doses (which I did I didnt give a shit about my life at that time). I remember coming to like a week later after binging on phenaz and pods and I weighed my bag of phenaz powder and 200mgs of it was gone out of the half gram so i had taken 200 milligrams in 3 days mixed with opiates I should of died. But now Im on suboxone and have a second chance at life and am clean of all drugs and feel like I'm very lucky to still be here.

I was meaning to ask you about poppy pods?

Are these things leagal??? How could you have something like this sent to your house with how high the diversion and addiction rate can be for something like this? I would think this would be abused so much more if you can just have these sent to your house im suprised im just hearing about these now being that im studying chemical dependency treatment for my major.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:01 pm 
They are in a kind of grey area when it comes to legality. They have been around forever in the crafting industry so they are technicaly legal and you can order them. They are legal until you break them up and intend to consume them. Id imagine tho if you were caught with them and could not prove you were using them for floral arrangements you could get into legal trouble. I ordered hundreds of em twice a month right to my house for 2 years tho and never had a problem. The internet is crazy you can pretty much get anything, I also ordered grams of pure phenazepam powder and multiple grams of pure Jwh 018 powder (synthetic cannibinoids) as well. That phenazepam was some dangerous shit though and cheap as dirt, I got a 1000mgs of powder for 30$ and 1-2 mgs can be felt well into the next day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:02 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

order of what i liked and when i liked it:

started with tabs- yellow tabs- 1omg -not blue only yellow

perk 30's prefer generic

oc 80's def did not prefer generic because it gummed up in my nose. lame

but i did 80s for a long time i like them but i love perk 30's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:11 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Ok ill try to be short. Im 34. I started sniffing gas and weed waiting for the school bus in the garage at 14. Then added the acid and coke by about 15. I had to do mine at school because it was hard at home. When i got my licence it was all over my school teacher would buy me beer after school every day to add the next drug but i stopped the gas at age 14. So when i was 18 i did crank and that's where my life changed wow. Then also in high school i also fell in love with lortabs and got my first prescription at age 23 and mainly was doing xanax weed painpills shrooms ect. Here's where it got nuts i was about 28 and i had a sixteenth of crank delivered and a gram of cola delivered. I cruised on down to the creek about a half mile in the woods and did some more. Then i thought i heard a land owner on a motercycle. I also had 85 lorcet tens in my pocket so i stuck them in a crawdead hole(never found them).i ate most of the gram and the sixteenth of tweek and was in the woods for two days and two night like rambo in shorts and tennishoes. I saw everything from people in the trees, people aiming bow and arrows at me to giant lions and ufos. The people were mass killing deer and the alliens were taking them to somewhere. After those crazy days ended (lucky to be alive)i went to my mom and dads house still freaking telling them their comming to get everybody and i was still seeing people in the trees and trees that would turn into trees when they wanted. I slowly came back around slowly and went to 30 day rehab. I got out and went back to my pain doc and back i was untill about age thrty when i heard my ex girl was prego and wham. I got on methadone for bout two years then got down to 24 mgs and switched to sub. Slowly i learned real life. About the time i got on sub i was praying to God to be saved and get my son full time (his mom was still pill hunting on the streets) God did both for me i got born again I know because one day i couldn't even curse without feeling shame horribly and i felt jesus inside me..also i got full custody of my son and im a guy. My son is my world. His mom died last year of a brain anurism. She had the same doc i had his combo for everybody was lorcet, soma,and xanax all three. Without any xrays or mri s. Thanks for reading if u made it this far. Bless all of you.