It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:21 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

so i have been on suboxone for what maybe 6 years now. I started at 12mg/day, now 8mg/day... my script was filled on the 22nd of last month (mar)... given qty of 22, 3 weeks and day worth... so that would bring me to friday this week. well not sure what happened here...i do normally count them when i pick them up and stuff...not sure if i did or not this time, or if it was i took extra inadvertently... but I am like 3-4 short.

got 1/2 strip left- but what can i do? is there a way of borrowing from someone? till thursday? anyone in southern vt western mass area able to help?

had 1/2 mind to search craigslist...found some site that says if i western union 180, they will ship 9 overnight to me, and be here in morning...not sure about that, not sure i wanna fall for the banana in the tail-pipe trick. so i am stuck, i own my own business and it is service related...i am not going to want to work until i get script filled and that would not be good- as i/we have tons of work to do....

signed
scared in southern vt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:51 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

hi '. this is not the place to be doing this. i'm from s/vt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:57 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

sry, tbh i didnt think so... but dont know what else to do... i am on fence and have already made contact/arrangements in boston to find something as substitute till thurs/fri when script re-ups... but i really really dont want to do that- been clean for 6 years and not trying to go back over something silly like this.

sry for not following guidelines...but kinda thought there was some comradery with all of us and maybe able to look out for one-another...as i would do same for someone else if tables were turned. would want to help if i could anyways.

vt a

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:00 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Might call the pharmacist and make sure that their count was spot on,but some pharmacies wont do anything once you walk out the door. I got shorted 5 Ultram once and didnt notice it until I got to the car, went back in and there was nothing that they would do. That was Walmart, my husbands mother was getting her pain pills stolen from her at The Medicine Shoppe. One month she noticed when she got to the house,there was five short. She went back in the next month and they said there was no way that could be possible,because two different people count them, its a rule they have or something. She dumped the bottle of them on the counter,they counted them and there was some missing.
She told them that she was getting her meds right then, if I aint badly mistaken she turned them in for it as well. I hope that this isnt the case. Once I made a boo boo and took extra one night, I honestly forgot and felt terrible about it. I told my husband, he said that it was ok if I needed to mark it down he would help to remember. This was right after I started as well.
We were doing alot around the house and I couldnt remember if I had taken my mid afternoon dose or not. Things do happen, we are all only human.
I dont know if the doctors office would maybe reschedule you to come in early??? I would try it to just see if it helps.. I WOULD NOT do craigslist or anything like that and how do you all find this stuff LOL???I think its just silly what some people post on CL...Weird things Ive seen on there. Anyways, if you stretched that 1/2 you could possibly make it another day and then you prolly wouldnt feel anything untli you got back to the doctor. Im not sure, it all differs with person to person. I know when I had to come off for a couple weeks there, it took about a week before I felt anything strong.THing is, when it hit it was like a brick wall. It just didnt start a little at a time, I woke up and it was like BAM!! You might be able to just stretch it as far as possible and then hope like mad that no WD's kick in between now and then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:08 am 
New Poster
New Poster

OMG...! I mean like really OMG... I am so embarrassed ... ya know what-
it was written and p/u on the 20th...not the 22nd. The 22 was in reference to how many they issued. So actually i am all good. i freaked, never been in this situation...wasnt hopeful for the drs to be of much help- they have protocol and all that jizz-azz. but all good...so pumped...sorry if i stepped out of bounds with the request. never happened to me before and went right to internet. funny kinda. but not really. :/