It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:19 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

would I experience symptoms? withdrawal again? I have been in a mess.. I detoxed off the Subs, I started using again for a short while (H) because I have had this awful nerve discomfort and Im paranoid its something else...anything... I wanna first of all get all the H out of my system to make sure its not that, even though I have only been using every 3 days, and the nerve feeling starts as soon as the H wears off. But how much should I take and for how long?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:28 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm sorry, I'm not quite understanding your question. Do you want to know if you can take sub for 2 days to detox off Heroin? I'm curious, if you're having such trouble, have you considered going back on sub for more than a couple of days while you get your life and recovery under control? Just a thought. With regard to your pain, are you referring to some kind of neuropathic pain that subsides while you're taking drugs but comes back when you go off it? It could be that you have a chronic condition like peripheral neuropathy and the heroin and/or sub is treating the pain. Forgive me if I've misunderstood you. Maybe you could clarify your situation.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:42 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

i feel stupid because I did this shit again after bein gclean so long.. I have been using on and off (every three days or so) for a couple weeks. mainly due to nervousness about the neuropathy condition.. Trying to get into a free clinic for blood testing (everything...HIV..etc) when I take opiates I dont get a whole lot of effect from them as soon as they start to wear off. 4-8 hours..the feeling comes back. if it was heroin withdrawal it should take at least 24 hours in my experience, especially with such long in between periods of using. I dont know why I use because I dont get high still whic I thought was the subs, but it couldnt be anymore. Im so nervous. My body is getting used to the clonidine and it doesnt help me sleep as much anymore. Im just concerned because I read that Peripheral Neuropathy is a symptom of HIV. I dunno even know what to think. Im just trying to figure out whats goin on. that nerve feeling is only when Im still and trying to relax. Its just an uneasy restless feeling that travel up my legs up my back.. I cant sleep. I feel awful.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:51 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Peripheral neuropathy is very often from diabetes or just on it's own. I even know someone who had it as a side effect of antibiotics she was on. So try not to get your mind set on the possibility that it's HIV - you'll drive yourself crazy - but it's always a good idea to get tested. Before I was married I got tested annually just to be safe. I was terribly nervous the first couple of times, but that went away. Hang in there, my friend!

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:53 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

its only been since I got on subs and then relapsed. I can think of anything else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:55 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

plus im not diabetic. this has been goin on a bout a month