It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:28 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

lol! ya i didnt even notice... he has both tho and many many more!! soo yea just wana hear what you all have 2 say on that... good lookin out don lol :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:52 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Tim, don't change anything in the way you're posting. You're doing great, because being honest with us means you're being honest with yourself. Forgive me if my words came out wrong. I'm having an off night, maybe it's time for sleep.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject: Keep on Posting.....
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:02 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Hi Tim 'N Kat....
Please keep your post' coming you are doing fine getting your point across. I would like to suggest a couple of things for you to think about.... Remember I am NOT a medical professional... Just an addict in Recovery!!!! 1.) I would tell tour brother to get rid of the drugs he has accumulated over time. You can't be sure what they are or the quality of the medication. It's time for you both to start getting your meds from a Dr...... not a dealer!! 2.) It's very hard to do but it's time for you to CHANGE the people you call friends.... You are just going to make this journey that much harder on yourself if you don't get rid of the BAD influences.... I don't take this lightly. This is one of the hardest things to do in Recovery... "Out with the Old in with the NEW".. As far as the "Thing" that your "friend" left for you. Don't worry about giving it back just destroy and dispose of it. They say not to Flush old medication down the toilet anymore But you can go on-line to find out the best way to "Dispose" of the Meds. Taking it is NOT the way to get rid of it!! lol 8) . Well I'll let some others jump in here . It sounds like your heading in the right direction Tim. I hope (and believe) that you are going to get out of this Hell soon.......Stay positive & stay Clean :!: :!: Take Care

God Bless
TW

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:52 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

There is nothing wrong with anything you are posting here, Tim, please keep us in the loop, dude, and try to hang in there, man.

I say this all the time because I really believe it: Honesty is the best policy!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:00 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hey everyone! Not sure how active this forum is... i just got the sudden urge to look back on this since a lot of ppl here helped me through a rough time in my life... If you are still around I'd love to bring you all up-to-date on our story :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:13 pm 

Why don't you start a post in an appropriate section? Then everyone will see, unlike this post because it's on such an old thread. Welcome Back! And please do update us!

Amy