It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:21 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi,

I have been on Sub for over a year with no problems really. I am on 4mgs and have not recently changed doses. I usually take my dose in the evening, around 5-6 pm, and then go to bed around 11-12, depending on the night.

Whenever I take my dose early (which isn't that often), around 1-2pm, and I get this weird/sick feeling around 6-7pm. It's kind of a nausea, bleh feeling. Very strange. Has anyone experienced this? Like when it's wearing off I star to feel like crap. I know it's not 'withdrawal' anything, as the half life of Suboxone is ridiculous and I've skipped days in the past with zero problems. Anything I can do to make this stop/advice would be appreciated. :(

"He will cover you with his feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge" - Psalm 91:4
–Robert Green Ingersoll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:11 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

When I was on sub, eventually, even though the half life is ridiculous, it caught up with me. Just because it's half life is enormous doesn't completely eliminate interdose withdrawals. It' might have something to do with absorption too. It's been a while since I've taken sub, but I will never forget the feeling of running out of sub or any pain killer for that matter.

Luckily your on a low dose :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:11 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

When the subs wore off for me, or any opiate really, I would get a sickish type feeling also but more annoying was the mental feeling I would get. I would just feel down and kind of pessimistic if that makes sense. I always wondered though if maybe it was from my poor diet when I had opiates (i would eat much less because if I ate something then the "good" feelings would go down a little). Do you eat a regular diet and sleep properly? Just wondering if maybe your feeling worn out but the subs are covering it up until they wear off and possibly leading to this feeling your having.