It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: 2 weeks in....
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:48 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hello everyone! First off I would like to thank everyone on this forum! I have been able to find answers that I had and has also given me hope to my recovery. My story is like many others... I got hurt was perscribed hydro and from then on has gotten worse and worse. I had been taking pain pills for the past year. I lived a secret life and nobody knew about my disease except for my brother. My brother knew because he was taking them to. We would help eachother find them when the other couldn't and would buy anything we could get our hands on. Finally one day we both were talking and we had enough. When I told my wife the life I had been living she broke down into tears and was terrified. The next day she found te suboxone website and made me an appt with a certified Dr. I have been on subs for the past 2 weeks and the progress I have made has been so amazing!! As for my brother he kept using and was afraid to go to the Dr for help. After seeing what I have been able to accomplish he finally made an appt and will be going in the next couple of days! My wife has been so amazing the past 2 weeks and has started to really understand how easy it is to become addicted to pain meds... Again thank you all for your support and this forum! I believe this will be a great tool on my road to recovery!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:56 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Oh..... Also I was taking around 100-150mg of hydro or 90mg of oxy's a day. I am currently taking 12mg of suboxone. My dose is split up I take 1 8mg in the morning and half or 4mg at night