It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: 2 weeks off, woo-hoo
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:36 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

To those that have been following me, today is my 2 week mark(Yippy)! I m doing great still, and I want to thank those that have congratulated me. I am so happy! One thing I did NOT mention is my husband is in recovery too, he did not want me to mention him prior, however I read him a post that he could not resist commenting on...and cleaned out his closet. I am very proud of him for that first of all, but my reason for bringing him up is I allowed him to comment under my name b/c what I read seemed to be the craziest suggestion I have heard. It is about something called LDN, and they give you fetanyl for 6 days, followed by another drug. Please, please, please with the biggest damn cherry on top, do NOT use fetanyl to get off suboxone. Thats like trying to tan in the oven, you will either get burnt or die. Just my & my husands opinion, but read the comment under me, the poster was wmflorida, and it says something like "fabulous, wonderful news"... something like that, I trust ya'll can find it. Anyways, the sub withdrawals were 1/1000 of some of the other w/d's I have had. Not everyone will suffer, now every one knows that it wasn't me alone that had a good outcome, but my hubby too. Sorry for not mentioning my hubby prior, but he asked me not to, so I respected that. Good luck to every one of us who has suffered from this addiction. I have regained control & it feels so good!