It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:04 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

i just can't understand this wnni- mother died or son died post. first i wanted to say i was sorry if i said any thing wrong, and now i'm not so sure and where to go to get this little note out. BUT WOW that stinking post makes me want to quit this forum
because it just made me feel like the feelings i get around my family :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:07 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

i feel like such a baby now but".-- :lol: :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:33 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

[font=Comic Sans MS]Johnboy, I am so sorry that something or someone on this forum made you feel the same way that your family does.
That is no good for sure! Especially after reading the post you made earlier. The thread was moved or deleted, but if you
need to get something out, there is a thread titled "sorry everyone", where everyone seems to be venting. You can also
just do it here if you'd like! :lol: Again, I am sorry you are feeling this way, and I do hope that you are feeling better soon.
I had a lot of emotions come to the surface over this too. It was just wrong to toy with peoples emotions like that. ESPECIALLY
A MOTHER'S. Anyway, like I said, feel better, and try to let it go. He isn't worth it. You also didn't say anything that was wrong
in my eyes, so I don't think that you need to apologize for anything. Ok? TRy to have a good night.[/font]

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:44 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

He's a Troll johnboy :D

He was in the very begining, and now he's posting on other sites like hes PROUD of it.

So, when your dealing with someone like that, you never know WHAT your gonna get.........

Im sorry you were (are) upset, too.

do feel better soon. There's many people here that CARE about YOU and dont want to see you leave.

I for one, like your posts. :wink:

Try and have a peaceful night :wink:

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:24 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

thanks for reply amber'. i will for get about this. and i did get some sleep over it. i should not care about it him being a troll and my family being real.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:11 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

John boy sorry if I said anything that would make you feel this way. I just had alot of anger inside after seeing this kid pose as mother who just lost her son. I didn't say this in that thread but I've seen what a real grieving mom looks like who lost her son to a overdose! That son was my good friend who I played hockey for many years.. His moms tears are forever stuck in the back of my mind. So when I saw that thread and post it brought back all those feelings I felt that day than to find out it was some kid joking as if it was funny really pissed me off. But karma is a bitch and he will get his some day!