It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:29 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I got on suboxone back in January, since I have been on this medicine my whole world has changed. I was on morphine and heroine-doing 5-10 self injections per day-All the illegal crap has ceased and mysteriously my depression has vanished since I started the program. All my urines are clean-I'm clean-for once in like a kazillion years-I get into an accident on a night I should have stayed home-the roads were icey. The patrolman shows up-he was pretty sure I was drunk or something-I passed all his test-He found my script for suboxone in the car along with my script for neurotin. Well I get a ride home with the wrecker service along with my totaled car-and here 2 months later I get a letter in the mail from the NCDMV for my doctor to sign off on as to what I am taking and is it safe for me to drive or should they just take my liscense. I mean really!!!! I mean if the trooper thought that much of my condition then why not a blood test? Now what is my doc gonna think? Will he stop my script? For once I am doing so well yall-I just will put this one in God's hands. Any feedback is surely welcome.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:00 pm 

Hey Dakota, ..congrats on getting your life back and restarted..sounds like your doing well..

From what ive read over the forum and elseware, with the DMV/POLICE, all bets are off.
Its just another drugvto them.
We are doing wll for ourselves but out there on the street most people dont see it that way. Sucks really..
Im sure your doctor will be understanding when you tell him what happened. And ya, Why is it a problem
now ? If you wer inpared you would have bn arrested.

You werent...so,just be honest with your dr and you should be fine..keep upthe good work.

Razor.