It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:09 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

~~~Thanks for your time everyone~~~

Please remember that it is illegal to buy/sell/trade/even GIVE suboxone. Most of us have worked hard, or ARE to keep good relationships with medical proffesionals. Even members who are doing very well in recovery can have a weak moment and fall back into drug-seeking patterns. Please be wary of contact from members who are seeking extra medication or who are offering it. Remember that we are here to support each other in recovery, not to find a connection.... IF you are approached by a member Please let any (active) moderator know. (it will be kept confidential)

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:14 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

AMEN!!!!! :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:54 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

So wait if I got a ton leftov.... hahaha im totally kidding. :) I really am glad this is the first post above all the forums. If you want drugs off the street hit the streets then dammit. I might have had like two different people since I have gotten cleaned up approach me about hey if you ever got any left over I will pay you xx.xx amount. I am sorry I went through 5 years of hell doing some un-repairable damage to my body, even in a pinch it is not worth it. I still sit here and thank god on a daily basis for never getting busted over the previous 5 years buying pills off the street. But, when you are either high or sick in-pursuit of those pills the guilt and fear is awash. I also want to add on that all of you guys rock on here and just remember as I do, just stay sober for today! Hell we aren't promised tomorrow by anyone and I have been there on certain days where I don't even count hours there have been days where the body and mind count 10-15 minute increments. God Bless everyone! And no more openly tasteless jokes folks by me :).

Take care,
Patrick K.-
Racine, Wisconsin-

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:50 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

my first comment :lol:

amber is right . thanks for this post :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:36 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Word up.. I dunno you gotta have some real issue other than addiction going on if you're hitting folks up over the Internet for meds!

Well hey, new to the forum but not to addiction, almost 36 years old with just under 2 years off the Heroin this go round..stable on 5.7 mg Zubsolv per day and I'm just up bored not able to sleep at the moment and browsing this forum and just wanted to echo Patrick's post abover regarding all the many years and countless times I could have been busted with a charge but got away without those particular scrapes, everything else about addiction tore my ass up from being homeless to selling myself but I just still to this day drop my jaw that I never caught more than a failure to yield right of way charge, anyway I'm ramblin thanks n God bless!