It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey guys! I wanted to tell everyone what happens today. Well at work today I saw a guy that I used to buy oxy from anyway he asked me how I was with everything. I said that I was good and that I have been clean for almost 6 weeks. He said "that cool man". about a hour later he asks me.... Hey you want a 80? At first I was kinda mad cause I was like dude I just told you I am clean and that I am supporting my girlfriend and my baby and you still have the nerve to ask me that? He walks about ten steps from me and says I can get you one for free. At that point I was just kinda like uhh are you kidding or what? What is your motive behind this? The I figured it out He needed a ride to get his fix and needed me That y he was so willing lol. Anyway I am still as clean as ever and I think he got the point when I refused a free 80. Just wanted to share with everyone!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:19 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

AWESOME JOB ON SAYING NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive def been there b4 i know how hard it is to say no. But you did it at 6 weeks and i think that says so much about you as a person and even more about how serious you are takeing your recovery!

Ill never for get the first time this happen to me! my gf has been with me threw out my whole addiction and my whole recovery. anyways her lil brother knew all about my addiction and what not anyways he waited till she went to the bathroom to ask me to get him beer and he will give me a free oxy 20. I got so mad and just ran out the house my gurl chaseing after me asking whats wrong i told her what had happen and how upset this made me. to think someone would go as far and offer a addict in recovery FREE OXYCONTIN is just so dirty and grimey. I havent said a word to him since.