It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: WAKE UP!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:47 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Does anybody have trouble waking up in the morning? like a very hard time? I seem to sleep so much! and now have a habit of waking up early, turning off my alarm, and instantly back to sleep. I have to set 3 different alarms a few mins apart. Sorta annoying. Anything to help this? Anybody relate? Thanks guysss

Post subject: WAKE UP
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:45 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hi Love!
I have an opposite reaction. I am taking the strip, 2mg every night. Within 20 minutes I start to get tired and I will wake up at 6am on the dot. Not sure if anyone else has this? I am usually a sleep in late and hit the snooze button, but at 6am I am wide awake and feel pretty good.

Sorry that you are having troubles getting up....what about sleeping, does your dose make you sleepy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:13 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

omg, its kinda HALARIOUS that you mention the 'falling back asleep thing!!!

I could relate in the first six months or so. ............. Id get up for work and get ready, then sit in the recliner to watch the news for a min before I had to leave, and BAM<,,,, id wake up 30 minutes LATER!!!!

But it seemed to subside. Now I dont even set an alarm, which seems crazy I know!! I used to sleep right thru every alarm known to man when I was using!!! even had a nieghbor pound on my door til I woke up, cuz she could hear MY alarm, from HER bed, LOL.

I digress,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

so it sorta seemed to go away when I started excersising regularly , Im not sure??? I also make sure I get my 6-7 hours of sleep ..... if I get less than 6 I seem to have a hard time, in the early evening staying awake. I know 'they' say 8 hours is what you need, but I havent slept 8 hours since about 4 months on suboxone. I just apparently only need about 6 and half hours each night. My doctor told me if you dont need an alarm , you are getting enough sleep.

well, hope I helped!!!!!!

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:38 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Thanks amber! I've been taking subs about 3 months so i hope i get used it! My dose doesnt make me sleepy, its just hard to get out of bed in morning :( Sometimes ill wakeup in the middle of night and smoke a cig and fall asleep with it in my hand without realizing! SO BAD! .... I havent felt that way since oxys. and only after LOTS of em

Post subject: what?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:38 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

WHAT! "Fall asleep with a cigarette in your hand" ---- in bed? Even in a chair?
For goodness sake do not keep cigarettes and an ash tray in the bedroom. Do you have any idea of "life"
with third degree burns???

Really -----never allow this to happen. Never smoke in bed. Unless you really want to experience HELL as a
burn patient in a hospital. No way to stop that pain.

Please, fix it so you cannot smoke and sleep!

S

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:16 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Love wrote:
Thanks amber! I've been taking subs about 3 months so i hope i get used it! My dose doesnt make me sleepy, its just hard to get out of bed in morning :( Sometimes ill wakeup in the middle of night and smoke a cig and fall asleep with it in my hand without realizing! SO BAD! .... I havent felt that way since oxys. and only after LOTS of em

God that's just like addiction. Some of my old pants still have the "nod holes" in them.

Try and have nana-naps. Should help.