It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:47 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Day 4 surprisingly feeling okay the medicines really helping little bit of restless legs sometimes uncomfortable sleep but very very doable glad I came to this program they're very knowledgeable will fill you in the next day

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:17 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Today's date 4 still kinda sleepy due to the medicine feeling okay gAve me.7 mg neltrexon on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say about a 5 will keep you posted

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:23 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Keep strong Albar! You can for sure do this. I'm on day 11 and I jumped from a similar dose. Had access to Ultram but didn't take it. Stay away from emotional TV programs if it gives you goose bumps/chills, that's my recent experience. Keep posting and reading here, it'll help.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:24 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Okay day 5 on a scale 1 to 10 feeling about six feeling a little anxiety but very doable besides due to the medication I definitely am sleeping which is good got a one milligram shot of neltrexon will keep you posted

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:05 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

, they put a pellet of Neltrexon inside you

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:38 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

I have to say this is one of the best detoxes I ever went to very little discomfort they're very professional and know what they're doing tomorrow be my last day and they put a pellet of Naltrexone inside me on a scale of 1 to 10 this place is at 10

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:19 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey Albar,
Thanks for the update. So tomorrow is day 8 of the 8 day suboxone detox? Do you leave w any prescriptions?
Assume the naltrexone implant is the 2 mo implant? Is the implant a regular part of their program or only for those that fear relapse w their doc? Any recovery type work going on? Sure hope so. Appreciate all your updates. Thanks. Best, P

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:07 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Day 7 gave me one and a half milligram shot of Naltrexone I kind of felt that one but still doing okay tomorrow probably get to milligrams and then Monday I get a pallet of Naltrexone that should be it I got to say this was a great program if anybody wants to detox off of Suboxone very painless on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say mine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:01 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

So today is day 7 I got to say the Coleman Institute Richmond Virginia on a scale from 1 to 10 is 10 throughout the seven days minor withdrawals today I got my last dose of Naltrexone and then tomorrow they put the Pelet in me I highly recommend this place

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:17 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Okay today's dayou 8, I have my appointment at 8:30 going to get my implant I've been getting workoutsome in everyday in response to the last post you don't have to get the implant but I chose to get it just in case but I'm doing okay like I said I highly recommend the Coleman Institute Suboxone detox it was comfortable as can be coming off of one milligram of Suboxone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:50 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Well today was the last day I got the pellet and before the pellet they gave me Narcan I'm driving back to New Jersey now and I'll tell you you no paws I can't believe I feel this good if anybody wants any information just email Alabama albarilari13@gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:30 pm 

Thank you so much for that information!

Amy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:09 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Congrats to you, keep strong.

Is it inappropriate to ask what that whole thing cost? Covered by insurance? Cash?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:43 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

, it was Cash cost $5,800 day 9 and 10 felt a little shaky but very doable just having problems sleeping that's my biggest thing get about 2 hours at night but I am working everyday after detox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:16 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Okay today's day 11 sleeping was a big issue but I got prescribed Seroquel dream come true slept 5 hours got home this afternoon and slept another 3 hours I think my brain is finally healing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:03 am 

Albar I'm so happy that ur happy and I have no complaints on anything that works to keep recovery going. So please don't think I'm being negative here because I'm not. But I just wanted to ask, in the long run, wouldn't getting the naltrexone shot be just as effective as what u are doing with the pellet? It just seems so expensive to pay $5800 when u could also get the shot through a doctor and not pay anything near that much.

Please don't feel like I'm criticizing ur choice, just wondering what the difference is. I don't know anything about this pellet but I know a little bit about the naltrexone shot. My doctor offers the shot too so I was just curious if what ur doing is like the shot or is ur treatment more detailed...... meaning, is there more ur doing besides the pellet? For most of us $5800 isn't an option financially.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:19 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

No that's what it cost for the whole detox 8 days they give you medication and everyday you get shots of neltrexon then I don't last day you get the pellet well worth the money

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:51 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Update day 16 scale to 1 to 10 at about a 7 sleeping still a little tough little anxiety during the day but back to work full time going to my AA meetings just want to say Suboxone saved my life but I feel a lot better that I'm off now God bless everyone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:55 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

If anyone has any information on how to get better sleep let me know please I do have Trazodone I get about 3 hours a day but maybe that's a normal it's about 3:30 this morning getting ready for work God bless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:03 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Well today's day 20 I got to say I'm pretty much back to normal I'm sleeping about 6-7 hours a day working 50 hours week going to my meetings God bless Suboxone and God bless Coleman Institute Both miracle workers