It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 3:19 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

For 2 days now I have had a toothache. I mixed up a solution of subs and Listerine making a sort of paste out of the mixture. And I applied the thick liquid of Suboxone directly to the tooth and gums and my toothache has stopped! Anyone else ever used Suboxone for a toothache? Please tell me your experience or any other minor pains you have used Subs for.
Thanks
Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:14 pm 

Hey Happy,

I have used suboxone for pain after I had a back tooth pulled. It was actually a really tough one to pull for the dentist and I had bone exposure also. So after he stitched my gum up he said that he'd be giving me more pain medication than a normal tooth being pulled because of the difficulty of it. I'd already told him about being on sub and I didn't want pain medicine, just ibuprofen 800. And I did have to take extra sub that first day and a half. I just took it the normal way though, didn't think about making a paste like u did. It worked and I was pretty comfortable.

The pain I felt with that tooth before I had it pulled though was so incredibly awful and taking extra sub the normal way didn't help me very much. If I'd thought of a paste at that point, u better believe I would've done it. A bad toothache is some of the worst pain I've felt. So good for u, I'm glad u got some relief.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:27 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Hey Jenn,
It actually lasted about 4 hrs before the pain started to come back. So I applied more not caring about the amount of Sub I was taking for the day. All I cared about was getting rid of the pain. You know how it is to have a toothache, you just want relief no matter how you can get it! But it does work. I just thought I would share this bit of info. We drug addicts have some of the worst teeth on the planet! lol