It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:31 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I'm sorry If I posted this in the wrong section. New guy here. I made a post last week and wanted to update those interested. I'm posting this as a "reply" on my initial discussion post as well. I just wanted to cover all the bases so I'm pointed in the right direction.. Welp... Here it is...
Just an update all. Once again please read though this initial manic introduction to understand my questions on the bottom...So I got one more 8mg strip that I've made last from my first post until now. I have about .4 mg left I'm going to take tomorrow. I needed that extra suboxone to get me through work. Now I have this entire week off to get clean after I take my last dose tomorrow. For those of you that don't know my history, please read my first post as to advise me better if you have any insight. Like I mentioned in my first post I'm really involuntarily psyching myself out about this upcoming withdrawal. I'm wayy inside my own head too much. I have a lot to look forward to upon being clean, but the road to that destination looks dreadful. I know it's only about 4-5 days of hellish conditions. I've done it before and I'll manage it again. I'm just pathetically scared to do it. To give up my comfort, relaxation, and sanity for a few days that seem to never end. After a full night of tossing and turning, the darkness seems to help a little bit with the discomfort, but when day breaks and the brightness plows into the windows I always cringe. I hate daytime and sunlight during the brunt of the withdrawal. Every time i go through withdrawals it seems to get exponentially worse. Shame on me again and again.. Anyways, all that non sense aside, I have Klonipin and a 24 hour gym to sauna and hot tub at late at night. From past experiences, sweating it out in the sauna and soothing soreness in the hot tub not only helps with sleep, but also cuts substantial time off the withdrawal due to pushing out the suboxone quicker via sweat. In my own experience at least. Other than my own little arsenal of remedies, any other last advice would be hugely appreciated. What other remedies or medicine should I pick up? How can I make this withdrawal a lot more "comfortable". Any non-opiate "cheat codes", so to speak. Anything to help sleep?? I can't keep living like this. Please help. I'm excited to get back to normal. Thank you all.

-Small

Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I posted on your original thread.
Karen