It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:17 pm 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

So I had such a horrible expericene at the hospital. I think that pregnant women should here the good and bad of what could happen. Most of you know I was on 4mg of subutex late in my pregnance. When the baby was born pain mangement was not an issue at all, they were telling me that my baby was in withdrawal, so the stupid baby dr told the nurse to get her poo and test it. NO SHIT, I told them what I was on, but this stupid nurse took a diaper out of the trash. This reall pissed me off. Then they took the baby to the nursery and keep her in a dark, quite room. So I was released and then she stayed in for about 9 days total,wonder how much that is going to be. Come to find out, NOTHING NOTHING was in her shit, she was just a fussy baby I think. She still is fussy and has to be held all the time, I mean all the tiime upright. So I think she is colic and i know from experiecne, that it is like 12 weeks before it really starts to go away, but my son is 3 and still cryies lol. SO there the keep her for nothing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:36 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

I'm so sorry for your experience. My daughter is/was such a fussy baby and I easn't on sub when I had her. Actually I took T3 when pereg with her but was able to take it only a few times a week so she nor I was dependent on it. She is just a very fussy baby, as was my first son. Some kids are just like that. I'm sorry sweetie. How are things for you? Did you kick your boyfriend/ fiancee out? How are you doing? How is the baby?

Of course there's such a thing as angels. Only sometimes they don't have wings... and we call them mothers. -Unknown