It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:43 am 
New Poster
New Poster

WELL HERE I AM AGAIN. "ADDICTED". DO WE EVER GET BETTER OR DOES OUR ADDICTION JUST MORPH INTO SOMETHING ELSE? DO WE EVER GET "BETTER"? I DONT KNOW!! IT JUST AMAZES ME HOW CUNNING AND POWERFUL ADDICTION REALLY IS.

MY NAME IS SESSIONS24 AND YES I AM AN ADDICT!!

MY STORY IS THE SAME AS MOST. A YOUNG GIRL SAD, ALONE AND DEPRESSED. MY PARENTS WERE BOTH ADDICTS. I JUST THOUGHT I LIKED TO PARTY. I WILL MAKE IT SHORT AND SWEET.
14 YEARS OLD=ALCOHOLIC
16 YEARS OLD= EOTH+BUD+METH + PLUS ANYTHING TO CHANGED THE WAY I FELT
17YO=ON MY OWN. EVERYTHING MENTIONED ABOVE PLUS LSD
18YO= TRIED EVERYTHING AT LEAST ONCE. DID NOT SHOT UP YET!! I USED TO PRIDE MY SELF ON THAT!!
21YO=FULL FLEDGE METH ADDICT. HIT ROCK BOTTOM (EMOTIONALLY,SPIRITUALLY, PHYSICALLY AND WELL MENTALLY.)

WENT TO TREATMENT AND GOT CLEAN (SOBER) I REALLY WANTED IT. I WOULD GO TO 3-5 MEETINGS A WEEK AND DID THE FULL NINE WITH AA/NA FOR 8 YEARS.

LOVED MY LIFE. GOT A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HIGHER POWER, MY DAUGHTER AND RESPECT FROM THE FAMILY I DESTROYED THROUGH THE YEARS OF ADDICTION. I BECAME A PROFESSIONAL MET A GREAT MAN AND HAD ANOTHER BABY AFTER 8 YEARS OF SOBRIETY.

I THOUGHT LIFE JUST COULD NOT GET BETTER THAN THIS. THE HUSBAND, HOUSE, CARS, AND MONEY. THEN I GOT A NICE CURVE BALL 2/28/07. I HAD MY BEAUTIFUL SON BY C-SECTION.

I TOLD MY DOC THAT I DID NOT WANT ANY KIND OF ADDICTIVE DRUG DUE TO MY HISTORY . MY DOC SAID " NOT A PROBLEM I WILL GIVE YOU THE MEDICATION ( ULTRAM) FOR POST C-SECTION SURGERY. SHE TOLD ME THAT IT IS NON-ADDICTIVE AND WOULD WORK JUST AS WELL AS LORTAB. WELL OF COURSE THAT SOUNDED GREAT. SHE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS ONE STEP ABOVE ADVIL 800MG. BULL SHIT!!! HERE I AM 2.5 YEARS LATER AND OUT OF ALL THE DRUGS I MENTIONED BEFORE NOTHING COMPARES TO THE WITHDRAWAL/ HELL I HAVE BEEN THROUGH WITH ULTRAM AKA( TRAMADOL). THE SAD THING I DID NOT REALIZE HOW ADDICTED I WAS UNTIL THE PAIN STOPPED AND I TRIED TO STOP TAKING THEM. I CAN NOT EVEN DESCRIBE THE HORROR I WENT THROUGH AND HOW SCARED I WAS TO STOP TAKING THEM BECAUSE OF THE WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS ( TEARING, RUNNING NOSE, NIGHT SWEATS, LEG TWITCHING, YAWNING, NAUSEA, CRAMPING, REST LEG SYNDROME, I COULD GO ON. THIS WAS WORSE THAN THE TIME I WITHDREW LORTAB+XANAX !! AS I MENTIONED THERE WAS NOT MUCH I DID NOT TRY SO I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING. DUE TO MY STATURE IN THE COMMUNITY I LIVE IN, I COULD NOT TALK ABOUT IT WITH ANYONE.I WOULD TRY AND WOULD GET WEIRD LOOKS AND COMMENTS LIKE( ITS NON-ADDCTIVE, ITS NOT A NARCOTIC AND SO ON). I GAVE UP TRYING TO TALK TO PEOPLE. I STARTED TO THINK SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH ME. MY HUSBAND WOULD SAY JUST STOP TAKING THEM. YEAH!! SOUND FREAKING GREAT. I WOULD TRY AND THE SICKNESS WOULD EAT ME ALIVE. IT WAS TO EASY TO TAKE ONE AND FEEL ALL BETTER.TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, I WAS THE DIRECTOR OF THE ONLY CHEMICAL DEPENDANCY IN TOWN. I KNEW EVERYONE IN THIS LINE OF WORK. I WAS SO ASHAMED AND MAD AT MYSELF. HOW COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN TO MYSELF. I FELT LIKE I SHOULD OF KNOWN BETTER. BUT I AM NOT PERFECT AND HAVE LEARNED ALOT ABOUT MYSELF.

I GOT TIRED OF BEING SCARED TO WITHDRAW AND WENT AND GOT HELP.
IM ON THE LOWEST DOSE 2/0.5MG AND FEEL GREAT. NO WITHDRAWAL S/S.
THE ONLY THING IS THE RINGING IN THE EARS AND HEADACHES, BUT THATS OK. I WOULD TRADE HEADACHES FOR THE OTHER S/S ANYDAY. MY DOC IS GOING TO WEAN MY OFF OVER A 6 WEEK PERIOD. GOD BLESS SUBOXONE. I HAVE MY LIFE AND DIGNITY BACK. MY DOC TOLD ME HE SEES THIS ALOT AND WISHES THEY WOULD GIVE BETTER WARNING WITH ULTRAM. THATS OK IM JUST GLAD I DONT HAVE TO LIVE IN FEAR ANY-LONGER.HOW GREAT IT WAS TO MAKE THE DECISION TO STOP. CALL MY DOC, MY DOC REFERRED ME TO ANOTHER DOC AND I GOT TREATMENT IN THE PRIVACY OF A DOCTORS OFFICE. I BROKE DOWN IN THERE WITH MY DOC BECAUSE I HELD IN THIS SECRET FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND I FINALLY GOT TO SAY "IM ADDICTED TO ULTRAM AND I NEED HELP". THE WORDS I DREADED TO SAY ALOUD TO ANOTHER FOR A LONG TIME. A WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED FROM MY SHOULDERS AND I NOW CAN LIVE AGAIN "FREE". THATS MY STORY AND IM STICKING TO IT.
IM 30 YEARS OLD, A MOTHER, WIFE, AND PROFESSIONAL.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND CAN RELATE GO GET HELP. ITS NEVER TO LATE "GET HELP".
THANKS FOR LISTENING :? :? :?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:40 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Hello, this my 1st post ever to anything on the internet.. I know this is an older thread but this is where I choose add a little .. After my spinal surgery was over the abusing of the meds where not, I ONLY used tramadol , I did not like or use any other pain med. I tryed Vicodin, did not like it, but fell in love with Tramadol and how easy it was to get. I got up to using 20- 50 ml pills per day. I tryed to stop a lot of times but found the withdrawels very bad. I knew I had to stop sometime. That sometime can at my sons Little League game. I was 18 hours w/o my Tramadol, my internet order was not delivered on Sat. when it was expected. I knew I was due for a HUGE wake-up call. The anxiety issues and depression where so unbelieveable, my " Tramadol" came by 3:00 Mon. and I quit using Wendsday of that week. I found a Psychiatrist that can perscribe Suboxone, which I learned about through this site "THANK YOU " I now take 1- 2mg suboxone a day. In closing, I had a tooth pulled last week, my Dentist loves to hand out perscriptions for Vicodin, I used Ibuprofen... Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:21 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

There's a post somewhere on the Suboxonetalkzone blog that has Dr. Junigs advice to another person going through tramadol withdrawal. I'm only paraphrasing what he said but I remember him saying that one thing in particular that can help is starting an SSRI like Prozac and then slowly tapering off as tramadol in addition to it's opiate effects also has many of the same effects as SSRIs so that in essence when someone dependant on tramadol goes into DTs they can suffer both withdrawal from opiates as well as withdrawals that can come from antidepressants (SSRI's at least). I would really think about finding a doctor that has experience treating addicts and not try and do this on my own if I were you. I've been through both very abrupt opiate and SSRI withdrawal and they're both really rough and not worth doing without help. Tramadol was at first said to not be addictive like opiates and that's why it was so widely used for the last several years. I've had doctors/dentists offer to write me a prescription for tramadol after telling them about my past opiate abuse but it just seems to have been recently that people have started to realize that it can cause fairly severe physical dependance. If I'm not mistaken a metabolyte of tramadol acts essentially just like/as an opiate. So while tramadol itself is not an opiate it has a metabolyte that is. Anyways I'd again suggest finding a doctor and go from there.
Hope you start feeling better, hang in there.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:40 am 
I remember when Ultram first came out. I was working in a doctor's office at the time and the drug rep came around with it spouting off all these wonderful facts about it. We threw it in the drug closet (unlocked) and the docs gave out some and wrote a few scripts for it. This was long before my addiction began so I don't think I ever even took any of it. But it wasn't long before word came out that that crap needed to be locked up! We began hearing more and more stories about this "new super pretend narcotic pain reliever" causing problems. I've run across a lot of people over the years who have gotten addicted to it. I never liked it much myself - it just didn't "do" it for me. But whatever it's chemical makeup, it sure seems to act in every way like full agonist opiates. I don't see any difference in the addictive behavior associated with it and I don't see any difference in the withdrawal symptoms! The only difference seems to be that doctors are stupidly more willing to write for it than they are to write for Lortab or Percocet or whatever.
Here's the deal, in my opinion - Analgesics other than NSAIDS (all forms of non-narcotic anti inflammatories/pain relievers) should NOT be prescribed for more than one week after an acute event such as many surgeries or injuries. One of the doctors I worked for was that way. I think she was right. I've had a few surgeries and I didn't even need to fill my scripts for pain meds to go home on (this was before my addiction obviously). Before anyone gets upset with me, I am NOT talking about major back surgeries or open chest surgeries, nor am I talking about chronic severe pain. I'm talking about whiplash, or a broken arm, or even a C-Section. Come on people - it aint that bad! You don't need refill after refill of pain meds for this stuff! It should be a huge red flag for the doctors.
Truth is I do blame my doctor somewhat for steady upping my dose and quantity of opiate over the course of a few years. This with nothing really other than my complaints of ongoing back pain. There was no MRI or anything else to really back it up. That is wrong - he should've cut me off at some point. I think there are just so many unwitting opiate addicts out there who, if not for the loose Rx hand of their doctors, may not have ended up in this mess.
Part of the problem is that in the medical profession, a change came about some years ago (approx 15 yearsish). We were told by the powers that be (accrediting entities mostly) that "pain is whatever the patient (we're actually not even supposed to call them that anymore, the proper term is 'client') says it is". Well, that kind of opened a can or worms. Not that I don't think pain should be treated - it absolutely should be. It's just that it forced everybody into medicating people sometimes more than necessary. Not always, of course. And again, I am NOT saying people's pain should be blown off. But if I had a nickel for every time I medicated someone who I was pretty sure was drug-seeking, I'd have a pretty good pocket full of change!
Well, once again I've gone on a rant and way off subject! Yes, Ultram is dangerous, just like all the rest of it is. The philosophy should be to take the lowest potency, lowest dose of whatever medication to address the most severe pain, and get off of any potentially addictive medication as soon as possible. Just my opinion. If that theory would save a few people from going through what so many of us have gone through with opiate addiction, it's a good idea!! Because opiate addiction really sucks!!

Post subject: Regarding Tramadol....
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:57 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Tramadol is an OTC (over the counter) pain relief medication here in the UK,requiring no prescription whatsoever and is on the shelves side by side with the paracetamol, ibuprofen and diclofenac meds. I never realised that this stuff had potential for abuse, so thanks very much for the heads up. Yet another substance to avoid at all costs.....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:36 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Hey Sneaky, When I stopped using Tramadol, thats all I ever used by the way, I was getting my Ultram " Tramadol" from India from UK.. You can save a lot of money getting it that way, Its sooooooooo addicting, I got up to 20,50mg pills per day, by using connections from UK, I saved a shitload of money, I believe it was illegal, It came in an envelope from India. On the front of the plastic container the pills were in was the picture of a happy family, I always thought that was funny. Forget all the crap from yesterday, you did stir up a hornets nest, you can tell there are a lot of people on this site that takes recovery VERY SERIOUSLY, I hope you always will, Good Luck, Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:38 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Sullimi, glad to hear that you are winning your battle. That stuff is advertised on national tv as an effective analgesic for muscular pains and tension headache, no more than an alternative to aspirin. I would not have thought twice about trying it if not for this forum.
As for my other posts, I was in no way trying to GLAMORIZE drug abuse in any way, rather to remind people of the many reasons for quitting and getting back their lives and self respect.If someone finds a description of injecting into ones bladder 'mouth watering' as one comment has suggested, then I feel truly sorry for that person. What will it take to disgust them, if they find that enticing?
Fight the good fight Mike, and my best wishes go out to you and your family.
Sneaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:03 pm 
I know this is an older thread, but I wanted to throw in my 2 cents. Before coming here I was on a med help forum re: tramadol addiction. While I would have do say my DOC is oxy, I did a ton of Ultram at the end because it was so easy to get, and my Dr. gave me unlimited refills. I have to say that the worst withdrawals I ever experienced were from tramadol, and the withdrawal went on for weeks, unlike with the shorter acting opiates. It was pure hell.

The reason they get away with it not being scheduled is that tramadol itself is not an opiate, but the m1 metabolite IS, so it acts on the mu receptor just like oxy, but not as strong. Some say it doesn't work that way for them, but it's my understanding that a percentage of people don't metabolize it to the m1 metabolite because they are lacking a certain liver enzyme. Anyway, I have read dozens and dozens of stories on that site, including those of people who almost died from it after having a seizure while driving (tram lowers the seizure threshold).

The reason I wanted to chime in is because my Dr. who prescribed it to this day won't admit it's addictive, even though I told him flat out I was having horrible withdrawals. And then my Sub Dr. said, "that stuff's pretty weak isn't it? Tramadol/Ultram is touted as the "safe non-narcotic alternative" to painkillers. Don't believe it! I've even seen people on THIS forum recommend it. But luckily, Sub blocks it's action on the opiate receptors just like it does with other drugs. Sub does not, however, block it's action on SSRI or SNRI pathways, so I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

I don't have the web address for the tramadol forum, but google tramadol withdrawal and you'll find it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:47 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hi everyone! I too was addicted to Tramadol and couldn't get off of them. I had herniated 2 discs in my neck and had my previous Dr. prescribed Tramadol instead of Vicodin because I thought it was safer as I am a recovering drug addict. BIG MISTAKE. The withdrawal off of Tramadol was horrible. I finally went to another Dr. at my husbands advice and got started on Suboxone and have been on it ever since. It took a while to get adjusted to it but I'm so glad that I did. I'm new to this site. I just wanted to share my story. Thanks everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:31 am 
No offense to anyone but going on suboxone to get off tramadol is like trying to hammer in a nail with a sledgehammer OVERKILL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:53 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Just because a person is hooked on tramadol instead of oxys does not mean suboxone won't help them or that it's the wrong choice. You cannot gauge a person's addiction based only on their drug of choice. It depends on how bad the addiction is, not how much of their DOC they are using.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:35 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I agree. Tramadol has a HORRIBLE withdrawal syndrome because it's dual nature (SNRI antidepressant qualities and opiate). It lasts for weeks. The last 2 years of my addiction I switched to Tramadol because it was so easy to get, I had unlimited quantities, and I thought it was LESS addictive than regular opiates. It's a very misunderstood drug, and many people arrived at this forum becuase of it.
Suboxoned - before I got on the Tramadol, I spent a year on poppy tea - so trust me, I know addiction to long acting opiates (Tramadol has a half life of 36 hours).

Tigerboylady - Congratulations on finding Sub and getting into recovery. You will find a lot of support and info. here.
Lilly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:18 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Thanks for the encouragement lillyval. I didn't mean to give the impression that Tramadol was the only drug that I was addicted to. I had struggled with addiction for almost 30 years from everything to Vicodin to morphine so if i gave the impression that i went on Suboxone just for addiction to Tramadol I apologize. Read my post on "hitting bottoms". Hope that everyone has a great day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:06 pm 
I said I wasnt gonna post anymore haha but maybe I'll stop after today, hatmaker what you said is all well and good and is true but it doesnt make sense to trade up in your addiction/dependance. People on suboxone have very large opiate tolerances so you would end up being worse off in the long run getting on it for something like codiene,tramadol, or even hydrocodone but thats just my opinion. I think the other poster who said get on some type of ssri and slowly taper that to get off the ultram since that is mostl likely the most hellish part of ultram withdrawal since its such a weak opioid. Lillyval I was addicted to poppy pod tea as well for a number of years it was my drug of choice as it got me higher than any pills out there and it lasted so freaking long and it was like pennies to get an awesome nod off it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:24 pm 
From my experience with taking sub and also with my taking of tramadol, you are taking a huge step up the ladder in taking suboxone. I dont think you realize that. You deserve the truth. Its almost like people are here to push sub or something because the truth here is, this is the exact type of situation where the person could come back a year from now just wishing somebody would have told them the truth. "I" wouldnt take suboxone. "I" would do everything i could to taper off the tramadol before i took suboxone. YOu are making a huge upgrade, in "MY' opinion. If you want more information feel free to PM me. I dont mind answering any questions you may have. "I" cant really say too much of what "i" believe to be the truth in public because i dont want to be banned from here for telling "my" truth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:07 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Please refer to Tigerboylady's post above - it's not JUST tramadol.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:10 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I read the funniest comment on another (non-addiction) message board. They wrote:

"Wow... Passive Aggressive much?"

Post subject: Ultram addiction
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:41 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Sessions, glad you are feeling better. I survived a bunch of other drugs including a year of IV meth addiction. Recovered, got my life in order and thought I was cured for decade or so. Then came the OCs.

My experience with Tramadol was that I was prescribed it by my orthopedist who knew of my addiction problems (he knew because I had been using his friendship to score Percs before heading to my first rehab). He gave it to me as a "non-opioid" medication. "Something new". I am the one who had to do the research and inform him that yes, it metabolizes into an opioid. Of course oxycodone is not an active opioid either- it is metabolized to oxymorphone.

Anyway, I have used tramadol to help with withdrawal symptoms from other pills. It always seemed to help a little but not much. Otherwise I would take 8 or 10 and just get an energized feeling so never really took them to the point of addiction. I am surprised to hear bad the withdrawal symptoms were. I hope the sub helps, but I have to agree with Owned that it seems like, at best , an even trade going from one long acting partial agonist to another- wonder why you did not taper straight from the tramadol instead?

But what do I know, it is different for everyone. I met a trauma surgeon in rehab. This was a guy working around morphine and Dilaudid, but he got addicted to tramadol. He got hooked so badly that he was writing scripts in his wife's name, neighbors, and fictional patients; running all over town to different pharmacies to score, surely knowing he would get caught.

Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:41 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

suboxOWNED wrote:
I said I wasnt gonna post anymore haha but maybe I'll stop after today, hatmaker what you said is all well and good and is true but it doesnt make sense to trade up in your addiction/dependance. People on suboxone have very large opiate tolerances so you would end up being worse off in the long run getting on it for something like codiene,tramadol, or even hydrocodone but thats just my opinion. I think the other poster who said get on some type of ssri and slowly taper that to get off the ultram since that is mostl likely the most hellish part of ultram withdrawal since its such a weak opioid. Lillyval I was addicted to poppy pod tea as well for a number of years it was my drug of choice as it got me higher than any pills out there and it lasted so freaking long and it was like pennies to get an awesome nod off it.

Sorry, but this is completely untrue.

You HAVE to be very careful to remember that some drugs hit people very differently. Don't have a lot of time, but let me say that this was the first and (for the VAST majority of my active addiction) the only thing I had ever been addicted to. In fact this is the ONLY thing my BROTHER has ever been addicted to. And it has had a (strangle)hold on us both for going on the better part of a decade now.

Out of those we know have tried it, some felt nothing at all, and the rest loved it. WE certainly loved it! But this is not nearly as benign a drug as far too many think, and not just in terms of addiction-potential; my brother had at LEAST 5 grand mal seizures (that we were there to witness) that scared the SHIT out of us! If you've ever seen someone you care about (or anyone else, really) experiencing grand mal, you'll understand why were SO frightened that we called the ambulance every time.

And even though he wound up laying in a hospital bed for HOURS every time against his will, he continued to take the tramadol. At first I couldn't comprehend how you could put something back into your body that you KNOW has before and may again cause you SO much drama and turmoil! THAT should tell you how addictive and serious of a drug tramadol really is, as is the fact that even though seeing him seize-out were THE absolute worst moments of my life, I continued to take it as well. :oops:

When you are heavily addicted to something, it unarguably feels like there isn't even a choice. And tramadol is HEAVILY addicting, physically, mentally, psychologically and spiritually. It can and has gotten people thoroughly addicted heart and mind, body and soul. I finally hit my rock bottom and got help. He hasn't. But he DOES want to and so he's closely observing my experience with Suboxone, to see if it could possibly be capable of defeating this horrifyingly powerful addiction.

But as for today, he's still in the unrelenting throes of an addiction that has now lasted over a decade. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:56 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

lifesaver wrote:
From my experience with taking sub and also with my taking of tramadol, you are taking a huge step up the ladder in taking suboxone. I dont think you realize that. You deserve the truth. Its almost like people are here to push sub or something because the truth here is, this is the exact type of situation where the person could come back a year from now just wishing somebody would have told them the truth. "I" wouldnt take suboxone. "I" would do everything i could to taper off the tramadol before i took suboxone. YOu are making a huge upgrade, in "MY' opinion. If you want more information feel free to PM me. I dont mind answering any questions you may have. "I" cant really say too much of what "i" believe to be the truth in public because i dont want to be banned from here for telling "my" truth.

Well MY truth is that Suboxone has finally wrested my life from the iron-clad grip of tramadol. Everyone please do NOT buy into this "truth". Not everyone can gets as high from it, so not everyone gets addicted. But for those that CAN and those that HAVE--- if someone IS addicted to this drug, (to the point of SEEKING help getting off of it), then they are STRONGLY addicted to this drug.

(not to mention the fact that its withdrawal is a fresh hell unlike anything of the kind I've ever experienced. And I've heard multiple heroin addicts saying they had an easier an easier time handling the heroin's withdrawal experience than with that of tramadol!)