It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: If I tried it once?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:48 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Hello! First off, I'm a total layman when it comes to all things suboxone, so you'll have to forgive me for that... Onto the question. Hypothetically, if I were to try a small amount of sub, something like a tear off a strip, lets say about the size of your pupil in a lit room, half a ladybug, whatever, you get it, a small amount, JUST ONCE- and this is important- never done it before, and would only do it THIS ONCE, for now at least--- And I had an upcoming test that would test specifically for Buprenorphine, how long should I expect it to remain at detectable levels? I searched and searched for an answer, but all the topics seem to be related to frequent users... I'm quite thin and work out frequently, don't know if that matters. Thanks!

Post subject: Re: If I tried it once?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:07 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

No one can really answer this for you. Depends on a lot of different factors. You could get your own tests from the drug store to see if you're peeing clean or not.

Are you actually interested in getting on bupe for opioid addictions? Or are you playing with sub to get high?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:04 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

To help with addiction, I'm honestly just nervous about getting hooked on something new. Not even an estimate? I know asking for specifics is impossible, but not even a ballpark?

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:14 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Your emphasis on just once is confusing. Not sure how using a small amount of suboxone, just once, will help in any way? How do you suppose this will make any kind of difference in your situation? I'm genuinely asking, not a rhetorical question.

As for a ballpark/ guestimate, I'll let someone with more experience in that area weigh in. Honestly, I've never been drug tested at work so I've never had the need to pay attention to how long bupe stays in the system. I've also never taken an isolated dose.

If you're using (or planning on using) this one sub dose for help with addiction, it's quite safe to assume you have other opiates in your system as well, no? Why are you not worried about what else will show and only the sub?