It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:11 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

I’m on Zubsolv, but same thing, really, in terms of administration if not in dose or vehicle. I take three of the 5.7/1.4 mg tablets daily. Typically, I like to take my first one fairly late in the morning, usually as I’m arriving to work. If I take one before, then I’m likely to take more than 3 that day as work tends to be a stressful place for me. My job involves a combination of the two major phobias of public speaking, and teaching the elderly how to use their computer. Honestly, it’s a big part of what made me a drug addict in the first place. If I’m holding to doctor’s orders as I should, I’ll take my second dose in mid afternoon, usually 2-3 o’clock and I’ll save my third for when I get home, anywhere from 6-8 pm. In terms of administration, I’m pretty much exclusively sublingual. I did try snorting it for a while, which was easier with Zubsolv, just to see if I could get better, faster absorption, but didn’t note much if any difference over sublingual. Interesting to see the variations in overlaps in our respective routines!

B. Byrner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:10 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Bunsonbyrner, have you taken Suboxone? Is there really a difference between Suboxone & Zubsolv? They say the Zubsolv has a higher absorption level. & Not trying to sound judgmental or anything, but why would you snort the Zubsolv? Isn't that mimicking addict behavior? I'm here for you, Bunsonbyrner, we can break that vicious ass cycle together. It's just gonna take some will power & faith in ourselves. We got this. I'm ready to check out SMART recovery, they are not judgmental like 12 step & all the other meetings held locally that smell of stale cigarettes and week old coffee.

Love,

Ash

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11