It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:42 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I just want to take a sliver to see if it will take away the nerve pain and help me sleep.. is this ultra dangerous?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:15 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

So you want to know if you can take sub after having taken a clonodine? I'm no doctor or medical professional, but I don't see why you can't. Clonidine is a blood pressure med, not a benzo, so you should be OK.

I really hope the sub helps your pain. If it does will you consider staying on it (or going back on it) in order to treat your pain? It's a better idea than risking going back on full agonist pain meds, isn't it?

Good luck and keep us posted.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You can take clonodine and subs thats no problem I know people thats take both best of luck to you.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:27 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I cant go on Subs.. no insurance. mom was helping me by paying 500 a month for em.. thats why I had to get off. Suboxone made that nerve sensation go away. it was wonderful. slept for 6 hours. worked all day. started creeping in at nighttime again though managed to sleep 4 hours.. now that I have woken up it is back and will only get worse as the subs leave completely. Trying to see a doctor. something serious is up. No insurance. a thousand dollars to my name which i will have to use to get a diagnosis it seems.... dont know what im gonna do... if i take subs one more time tonight (second day in a row) i wont be hooked again right? till yesterday i had been off 45 days...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:09 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I just wanted to remind you that Reckitt-Benckiser (sp?) has a patient assistance program that pays for your suboxone for a full year. It's for people who have no insurance. Each doctor is allowed 3 patients on the program. There is info posted under the "Links" section of this forum regarding this program. Oh, and you should be fine taking one more day of sub.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:30 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I dont want to be on it. I cant. I cant be on drugs. It was important I got off this so I can move to AZ for school and move on. I screwed up with the relapse sure. but I am fixing it. I just took it the one time (subs) so far I havnt needed more... do you think this nerve feeling was just underlying heroin withdrawal? I was only using every 72 hours.. for about 3 1/2 week I used every third day. maybe in another day or two the feeling will subside? anyway I am still making an apointment to see a doctor and to figure this out...