It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:32 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Just wanted to post that the original post/thread here was very helpful to me. Thanks.

iPhone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:22 pm 
i wish i could revive this thread to the top of the list. peopl will literaly get banned from this site for posting personal experiences and then the rest of the thread is devoted to insulting and bashing the person who actualy knows what they are talking about who just got banned for their opinion...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:47 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Show me one person who got banned for saying something truly profound or factually correct?

It's usually because they don't want to accept the truths of being an opiate addict and say crazy things.

But.
As far as being folks that know what they are talking about and they just get banned because we all just love suboxone and ban folks who say bad things about it.... You are sadly mistaken my friend.

Read the posts above you. These are from a time when the forum was great and not full of crap all the time just trying to stir shit. Like your post.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:41 pm 
Movie maker read the thread "forum" perfect example...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:33 am 

soberonsuboxone wrote:
i wish i could revive this thread to the top of the list. peopl will literaly get banned from this site for posting personal experiences and then the rest of the thread is devoted to insulting and bashing the person who actualy knows what they are talking about who just got banned for their opinion...

Everyone on this thread has stated their different opinions, but they have also respected those with whom they disagree. Everyone on this thread has posted their personal experiences and not one of them have been banned, because they choose to follow the rules of the forum. Show me a place in this thread where anyone is being insulted or bashed before you posted here. No one gets banned for their opinion. They get banned for being disrespectful of other members, name-calling, and lying.

You are basically talking about yourself, in my opinion. You have been here under different names and have been banned before for breaking the rules. So, what you are saying is that you are the person who "actualy" knows what you are talking about, implying that most others here know little or nothing. And you perpetuate the lie that you were banned for stating your opinion.

You could turn over a new leaf and decide to support your fellow members, but I don't have much hope that you will.

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:04 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Agreed.