It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:13 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

(There was a photo of all the men who died)

Whitney Houston died today, sad, sure. But the entire world doesn't need to stop... spinning for her. Do you know who else passed these last few weeks that nobody will give a second thought about? ... These outstanding men who fought and sweat and suffered and died, so that you all could live peacefully. She met her own fate curled up in a Beverly Hills hotel nursing her selfish drug addictions, Not protecting your freedom as these Marines did...Jus Sayin...[img]http://[/img]

dont get me wrong I feel bad for her family and I grew up listening to her music.....

With all her money its a shame that she never was on suboxcone...I think it could have helped her. Im telling you this is the best kept secret....but why is it a secret.....so many people dont know about it and its a shame Especially with perscription drug abuse on the rise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:26 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

<snip>
With all her money its a shame that she never was on suboxcone...I think it could have helped her. Im telling you this is the best kept secret....but why is it a secret.....so many people dont know about it and its a shame Especially with perscription drug abuse on the rise[/quote]

Hello? There is NO letter "C" in the word "Suboxone"...
Just thought you would like to know this.

Good luck! :)

-ex-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:38 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I can tell it bothers you when I misspell the word but I spell it right in some of my posts and not right in others ones.....Its just something I do when Im typing fast....Im a medical assistant not an English major....math is my better subject..I have always been a bad speller and I think I always will be.....I got your note......Thank God for spell checker ..........Thank God

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:42 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

ohsosheana wrote:
I can tell it bothers you when I misspell the word but I spell it right in some of my posts and not right in others ones.....Its just something I do when Im typing fast....Im a medical assistant not an English major....math is my better subject..I have always been a bad speller and I think I always will be.....I got your note......Thank God for spell checker ..........Thank God

Yep- Thank God-- for a lot of things!

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:51 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I hear you. I nearly got into it with a friend's friend on FB, too, about the same thing. They are nearly BLAMING her for her own death before a cause has even been announced.

This just illustrates how much judgment there is in the world when it comes to drug addiction. And times like this it really comes out. People say things like, "well, no one forced them to shoot up!". So you tell them they need compassion and they tell you there's a difference between opiate addicts and "other" addicts. I guess these people have never ever made a mistake in their perfect, tidy little lives.

And the person I almost got into it with admitted to having an addict as a family member. It of course explained some of her anger, but it just made me feel really sorry for that person she's related to.

It's frustrating trying to talk to people who don't get it. Like banging my head against a wall.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:57 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I think I like Suboxone spelled with the "c" in it better than without the "c" in it!! :D

Thank God for Suboxcone!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:19 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I have been judged because of my past before and whats funny is when people get to know me they love me or cant believe I was that person...I think we can all relate with that....Drug addiction runs rampant through my whole family...and if your not an addict your an alcoholic... its crazy....I dont know if I have shared this before in another blog but not only does my husband and I take subs but my mother and my sister do too.... Oh and my aunt!!! It has changed them all for the better. My sister really needed it she was suicidal and attempted it four times. I know my sister is a lifer with this stuff