It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:19 pm 
I dont know how hard it is to make a feature like that but all it is is that you would have an icon at the top of your screen when you sign in up by your PMs and everything else that would say "my threads" and when you clicked it it would bring up every thread that you have recently posted in so that you could easily navigate the site to the thread you posted in for example the night before or whatever. I know you can just scroll to the bottom of the screen to see updated posts but sometimes the one you are looking for gets bumped out of there. Only reason I mention this is because my other favorite forum has a my threads section and its awesome and makes the forum realy easy to navigate. Just a thought

Post subject: It already exists
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:21 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

What you are asking for already exists - and not only for your posts but you can find anyone's. All you need to do is go to your profile and you will see a link that says "Find all Posts From Suboxowned" - or whomever's profile you are looking at. If you click on it you will see every thread that you have posted on starting with the latest to the oldest. If you don't know how to view your profile, just go to the main screen and scroll to the bottom where there is a list of who's on-line and who has visited in the last 24 hours. Click on your name (or anyone you want to see posts from) and you'll then locate the "find all posts" link.