It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:54 pm 
Ok, so has anybody else had to log in more than once or say, you log in and it says your logged in but you go to post a reply to a topic and it ask you to log in again? If so, be careful. I dont know how or why but its possibly hackers or something because i was on craigslist and it warns you about this. Somehow it will pop up saying you need to log in again but its a possibility that its someone that gets your password when you re-enter it. That could be completely not the situation here but im just lettin everyone know. See, what makes me believe it may be happening is, ever since i found out about this, its happend a few times and each time it will say im not logged in and the log in screen will come up asking me to log in again. When it happens, if you will type in the web address again and go back to the home page that way it will say your logged in and everything works just fine. The way i've had to word this is probably confusing but try to understand it if you can because im only trying to help. So my advice is, if you have logged in and you know you have, and something pops up sayin you need to log in again, go up top to the URL and type in the web address all over again. It will bring you back to the homepage and you will see that your still logged in. Its crazy i know and if anybody has had this happen please comment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:57 pm 
Im also not trying to scare anyone either but i just thought people should be aware.

Post subject: I stay logged in
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:07 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Recently I accidently used my work computer and logged in and it sent emails to over 80 people at my work about internet pharmacies for 77% off........not good. I keep logged in when I am on this site so it never ask for password...that day it did (last week) was when it grabbed the email addresses.

Jim

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:15 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey there,

With this site, I really don't think you have anything to worry about.

It may be your browser or cookies. It uses cookies to keep track of when you are logged in.

ReRaise, it sounds like your computer has spyware. There isn't anything in this site that would cause that to happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:38 am 
ReRaise:

Thats crazy and definitely sucks!! Only thing thats weird is, it happens to me every day and when i know im already logged on and it pops up saying i need to re-log in, i just go up to the URL and type in the address again which takes me back to the homepage and boom, im still logged in. Then i just continue about my business. It happens to me a few times a day but, and im not saying its definitely something to worry about but just to be safe i would do what i mentioned. Actually, if it ever happens to you, go up and type in www.suboxforum.com again and go to the homepage that way and see if your still logged in. Im willing to bet my lifesavings on it that you will be.

Jamez70:

Your probably right but just too be safe, im gonna be careful an thats really the only reason i posted about this. Just so people are careful an nothing like what happened to ReRaise happens to anybody else.