It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:16 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

How strange. Since I am on subs, I seem to recall things that I had forgotten. Unfortunately, most of it is unhappy memories. I just remembered my ex slapping me so hard for nothing. He didn't like something I did or said. Being on subs does a lot of things, huh? Thank God it keeps me from w/d. Anything but that. I have to agree with some of you when you say you don't want to go back to that torture. Another thing is coming to my mind now. One time I went to a family reunion. I remember that my percs were low & I knew I couldn't get more just yet and I knew I was going to go into w/d. The whole reunion, instead of enjoying myself & my family, I was thinking about how many pills I had left. I remember going to the bathroom & yes, I went through the medicine cabinet. It was not the first time I had done that. I did it many times in different places I was visiting. Wow, it feels great getting that out. No one knew that but me. Thanks for lending an ear. Love & hope to all of you, queenie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:56 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes that happens they say when you get clean its good you feelings come back and then its bad your feelings come back just remember you don't have to do that no more and never have to go through that shit again your not with the guy that beat you any more I hope not that is a trigger you don't need go luck stay sober.