It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:52 am 
Everything has been going really well since I went off and then went back on Sub a month ago. I've been on 2 to 4 mg/day. Unfortunately, because of a trip, my appointment was scheduled for the day I was to run out of pills. Because of kids' sick, etc. I had to reschedule the appointment. First I spent the whole day trying to get a call back from the Dr.'s office. Then, on day 2 they gave me an appt. for Thurs. but I asked if they could call in the script because I had already been out for a day. I spent all day yesterday waiting and calling, waiting and calling. Now today is day 3 and I'm in withdrawal. I didn't go into withdrawal as fast last time, but I think it's because I was only taking 2mg/day the last 3 days, and I had a lot less built up in my system. I was up last night with an upset stomach and I'm just waiting for the store to open so I can get some immodium. (It's NO WHERE NEAR as bad as full agonist withdrawa,l if anyone is wondering).

I just hate being at the mercy of a Dr. office that has the power over whether you are sick or well. I know they're not doing it on purpose but it doesn't change the fact that I'm in withdrawal for the 2nd time in a month. I hate being physically dependent...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:59 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Geez, Lilly, I'm sorry! The situation you're in just sucks. It's like you can't catch a break. And I know since you've only been back on sub for a short time that you haven't had time to build up an emergency stash. So you've got another day before you'll get your script? That is, unless they call it in early, is that correct? Well, I really hope for your sake that they do. It's when things like this happen that it becomes oh-so-clear that we are indeed deeply dependent on this drug for more than jsut our remission. Hang in there...I know this is hard.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:59 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Hey Lily, I'm sorry, I've been away from the forum and missed the part where you got back on sub..last i recall you had got off it. Anyway, very sorry to hear you're having difficulty now. At least you know there WILL be some relief soon. I know what you mean, being physically dependent IS a drag, but I hope you still feel ok about your decsion to get back on sub. Do let us know how things are going, I hope hope you get your appointment and your 'script right away.