It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: The Watering Hole
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:02 pm 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

Okay, so I'm an addict and shit... we've already established that bit of trivia. But, I'm also a HUGE online gamer. I don't fit the description as I am NOT a boy and I'm NOT under the age of 25. I'm actually a woman over the age of 30 (I ain't telling you so don't ask, dammitalltohell) and I like to play games online.

Anyway, I own a gaming forum similar to this forum, but it's the SMF format. I was going to use the php format, but when I was setting up, my server just seemed to like SMF better. Anyhoo, that's for the geeks out there who even know wtf I'm talking about.

Anywaaaaaaaaaay! (God, I can get off topic in a hurry, can't I?) On my forum we have a thread like this and we call it "The Bar" because it's where we all hang out and chat about our days and post random, stupid shit.

I am full of a lot of random, stupid shit so I thought I would create this thread so I would have a place to put the random stupid shit.

Aaaaaaaaaand.... I'm so glad I can post my smileys (emoticons) because sometimes they can say so much more than words. Like this dude, for example: Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:12 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

Ok..... So this thread took off in leaps and bounds..... (insert sarcasm).

I see everyone's chatting and having a good time and so on and so forth. Unless there is another thread of this nature, y'all come in here and chat with me, DAMN IT!Image

Now, lets get started. GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! Image

AAAAAAAAAAAND...... HAPPY HALLOWEEN! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage ImageImage Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:51 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

FINE! I will talk to myself. At least I know I'll have an intelligent conversation (somewhat, lol)!!!

Hi Lib, how are you today?

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:53 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

I'm great, you? Did you Image this morning yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:01 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

Libra wrote:
I'm great, you? Did you Image this morning yet?

No Image

But I did Image and feed the Image and the Image

I also had Image and a Image

Are you dressing up for Halloween? Going to any parties? Or are you one of those people who cut off all the lights and hide in the house? Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:04 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

No, I'm one of those weird people that dress up my Image and dress up my Image and hand out candy to the neighborhood kiddos.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:05 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

Your animals must hate you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:07 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

Yeah, probably.... But they'll get over it. Image Image

Since I don't have kids, they are my babies! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:08 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

SOMEONE COME TALK TO ME SO I DON'T LOOK LIKE A MORON! Image

Last edited by Libra on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:10 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

[font=Comic Sans MS]Heeeeeey! I'm up to three Suboxones and a Power Poster! [/font]

Goooooooo me! Woo Hoo! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:55 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

random shit ok so finally made up with my gf and it was my fault that we got in a fight.

anyways i have a english Bull Terrier strong muscle dog 80 pounds real built up hes a boy. she knows hes my pride and joy i love dogs well animals. anyways we have been together for a while so she has watch cain grow up from a lil pup to big bully. Well we were at petsmart a week ago and she would not stop bugging me about getting cain a costume cause i walk him every night and she will come along most nights anyways then we got in a fight a day or 2 later like i said it was my fault. i did the whole nine yards 100 texts saying i was wrong flowers you know the deal. So we make up like lil kids all over again in high school. so she knew i would be walking him tonight and well its halloween. well she is came over a lil bit ago and takeing advantage of the fight knowing i wouldnt say no to her got cain the most gurly costume she could find knowing i didnt want to dress him up and im so sad to see my dog dressed as a pink ghost! why me

AND NO YOU WILL NOT SEE MY POST A PICTURE I LOST MY MAN HOOD!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:38 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ahhhhh - I got to sleep in this morning because my kiddo is at her grandma's house! Then I lazed about in bed and read for a while before I got up.

BUT

There is no cream in the house for my coffee. Wah. And I must have coffee if I am going to motivate my ass to clean my house. Hmm...maybe this post belongs in the dust thread.

We are taking a bunch of kids trick-or-treating tonight. I love my neighborhood - people here have the Halloween spirit. They guy on the corner does a haunted house every year. Last year it was based on horror movies & every room had a scene from a famous scary movie going on.

The highlight was the 12-year-old boy sawing off his own leg in the bathroom. Bloodbath! GAH!

I've never laughed so hard at a bunch of shrieking 7-year-old girls...BUT, they forced themselves all the way through the house because this guy gives out HUGE (like king size) candy bars. Also, they love getting the crap scared out of them. I wonder what they're planning for this year?

-Jack Kornfield

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:49 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Diary of a Quitter wrote:
Ahhhhh - I got to sleep in this morning because my kiddo is at her grandma's house! Then I lazed about in bed and read for a while before I got up.

BUT

There is no cream in the house for my coffee. Wah. And I must have coffee if I am going to motivate my ass to clean my house. Hmm...maybe this post belongs in the dust thread.

We are taking a bunch of kids trick-or-treating tonight. I love my neighborhood - people here have the Halloween spirit. They guy on the corner does a haunted house every year. Last year it was based on horror movies & every room had a scene from a famous scary movie going on.

The highlight was the 12-year-old boy sawing off his own leg in the bathroom. Bloodbath! GAH!

I've never laughed so hard at a bunch of shrieking 7-year-old girls...BUT, they forced themselves all the way through the house because this guy gives out HUGE (like king size) candy bars. Also, they love getting the crap scared out of them. I wonder what they're planning for this year?

Lol brings back the good ol days. keep us posted on how the haunted house was this year?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:54 pm 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

I think you should post pictures of your dog, Bboy. LMAO! At least she didn't put him in a pink tutu. Image

Aaaaand..... I'm done with the trickers and the treaters. I set the bowl of candy outside to let what kiddos are left to help themselves. I didn't sleep for shit last night and I'm so tired I feel like I could sleep for days.

Oh yeah.. Check this out.... This girl is a competitive pole dancer. NOT a stripper. It's simply amazing! She could be on a Cirque du Soliel show!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gJEr8h7L-g&feature=share[/youtube]

I want to take lessons and learn how to do that! Image

And thank you all for joining my completely random off-topic topic! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:20 pm 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

Good afternoon and happy Monday everyone!

I have a post to share in a different thread.... It's a heartbreaking video, but something I think everyone needs to see...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:18 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

No i stopped all and any pics my gurl and mom tryed to take lol.

as of pole danceing they actually have exercise classes at the gym now adays for that or so i heard!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:26 pm 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

I would LOVE to learn how to pole dance.... I dunno why, but I think my hubby would enjoy it! I wonder if he would put dollars in my garter if I wore one? Hee hee! Image

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Good night everyone. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:03 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Libra wrote:
I would LOVE to learn how to pole dance.... I dunno why, but I think my hubby would enjoy it! I wonder if he would put dollars in my garter if I wore one? Hee hee! Image

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Good night everyone. Image

lol im sure he would enjoy that 8) .

You just found your xmas gift for him jk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:04 am 
Does anyone know what time and boy let me tell you fishing today was at my office while i drove my car talking to my mom. Does that sound right about? Woohoo its a great day!! :lol: :shock: 8) :D :) :wink: :P :lol: :) :D :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:28 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

A couple of weeks ago I noticed that my 128 pound Rottweiler mix was limping on his back right leg. We live fairly close to one of the best veterinary universities in the country so I took him there. He had a ruptured cranial cruciate ligament in his right knee. This dog has been my constant companion since I have been sick and I just love him so dearly!

They had to do surgery to the tune of $3,000.00 (goodbye, Christmas and everything else). They did a TPLO which involves cutting the tibia and putting in a plate and 6 screws. What is ironic is that I just had a total knee replacement on MY right knee!

I brought my dog home today. He has to be watched constantly. He is not allowed to do anything that will put any excess force on the knee for 8 weeks. He has a huge sling that you have to hold his rear part up with. Half his body is shaved. He has a big incision on his knee. He has a Fentanyl patch on his back! He has PT exercises which must be done at least 3 times a day, along with heat and cold packs. Overall he seems to be doing OK so far.

So here I sit. My computer and TV are in my room, and I have my dog in here and up on the bed on a blanket so I can watch him. I have stairs next to the bed so he can get up and down without jumping. I am a private duty dog nurse. It is so good to have him home. I missed him while he was in the hospital.

.....and that is what is going on with me. ~Rossma