It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: The Waiting Period
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:43 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hello, I am Finally asking a question that has been on my mind for months. I have read little about it and have found little conclusion. Well i am starting subs again tonight, coming off H. I am going to wait 24 hours as that is what has worked for me before. But my question is. Is there anything out there, ie, medication, activeness, brain function that can make you take suboxone sooner? I am curious as if the opiates can be knocked off your receptors faster so you can start withdrawling sooner. Therefore being able to take suboxone sooner. I am not going to try to take it sooner, just VERY VERY curious.

Post subject: Re: The Waiting Period
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:57 pm 

Hey Gob,
Good luck at your induction. As you know being in moderate wd, or more is the best surest way to induct.
After a day or so . Do you use the COWS scale? ..

To my knowledge and from what Ive read over the years here and in the Talkzone, there is no comfortable way to speed up this process.

Buprenorphine bines so tightly that Time is really the only option. Unless to take Naltrexone and though a painful wd.

And Nobody want that..!!

Best of luck Gob..you can do the 24, or 30, whatever it takes..it just takes Time...imo

Razor

Post subject: Re: The Waiting Period
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:07 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I can def. do the 24 hours, anything more than that for H use i think is not needed, but that`s for personal reasons. I Have a very fast metabolism and this stuff gets out of me pretty quick, actually im pretty sure i could wait even less, but i dare not mess with P/W. , I do not use the COWS sheet anymore because i have used it before and i am very bad at judging how i truly feel, i just wait 24. Never fails. (knock on wood). Thanks for the luck. But still i am curious on if Activity levels/ Consumption of food/ water/ Brain activity actually has a play in the Opiates leaving your receptors faster.