It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

So, I've been doing soooooo well worth my suboxone, no positive ua, make all appointments on time,etc., that I got my first 30 day script today. I was pretty happy about it, that is until going to folk it. Ahhhhh, CVS, 1235.00, for 84 films, and 740.00 for generic. Omg! So I went to my hometown pharmacy, much better 660.00 for 84 films, but weird thing, the generic at my pharmacy was almost 800.00. How could the generic be more? I was happy I have a doc who'll let me get generic.but it seems I'll be better off buying the name brand after all. Any ideas how I can save some money on this guys? I went ahead and got the films today....ouch! Glad I've finished my xmas shopping. ;-) and what profit CVs must be making...my goodness!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

lizzieshug wrote:
So, I've been doing soooooo well worth my suboxone, no positive ua, make all appointments on time,etc., that I got my first 30 day script today. I was pretty happy about it, that is until going to folk it. Ahhhhh, CVS, 1235.00, for 84 films, and 740.00 for generic. Omg! So I went to my hometown pharmacy, much better 660.00 for 84 films, but weird thing, the generic at my pharmacy was almost 800.00. How could the generic be more? I was happy I have a doc who'll let me get generic.but it seems I'll be better off buying the name brand after all. Any ideas how I can save some money on this guys? I went ahead and got the films today....ouch! Glad I've finished my xmas shopping. ;-) and what profit CVs must be making...my goodness!

OMG! That is insane!!! I cant believe the price on this. I assume this price is w/ no ins? I know u can go on the suboxen website and print out a discount card but at those prices I don't think it will make much of a difference! I was wondering what state u live it?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I live in Virginia. My doc is in north Carolina, since none available in VA. I pay cash for all of it, no insurance. Doctor visit 150 every two weeks, up until now, now it's every thirty days, so that's good. It was 335.00 every two weeks, plus Dr.visit, now it'll be 150 cheaper anyway. My Dr.is almost 3 hours away, so the had to very there is like 50.00, so it's over 1000.00 a month out of pocket for me. Yikes. But still better than using, just not sure how long I'll be able to keep paying this much

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Dyac! The last post was supposed to read 50.00 for gas to get back and forth every visit. Grrr! Damn auto correct! Lol