It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:50 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

YEAH BLUE!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm so glad things worked out for you thats your higher power at work!! Let us no how you make!!! good luck!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:54 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Blue - I'm thrilled to hear that you got your prescription without further problems. Sometimes things work out just fine if we persevere. Determination is the key - and I believe you've got plenty of that. Please let us know how your feeling and how your induction went.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:53 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

This just made my day!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Blue, please make sure you update us after you've had some suboxone. I think you're going to be quite amazed at how you feel.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: HI blue
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:51 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I am queenie, Nice to meet you.

I followed your story until now and I must say I breathed a big sigh of relief when you got your rx approved. Before I go on let me say that you are NOT an asshole, o.k.?

Suboxone has been a life saver for me and as you can see, to a lot of others here. Now you can relax and concentrate on getting better. Don't rush it, follow your doctor's orders, if you don't like your doctor for some reason, find another if you can. I had my doctor up & retire on me. Luckily, I like my new doctor even better.

Suboxone will have it's ups & downs. Sometimes like a car, it needs tune ups & adjustments. The other members here know that from when I first came here. I was so confused and such a mess. But, they helped me and going back to my appointments, things have evened up. I thank God everyday for finding this site. I have made friends and I know I can come here & vent anytime and if I'm having a problem, they come to my aid right away.

I'll be rooting for you. You can write to me(or e-mail me) anytime. I'm right here.

Love & hope, Queenie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:05 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you everyone for caring about me. :P
Well, at the Dr's I had 1 8mg pill. Later she wants me to take another one. So, I'll be taking 2 a day at least until my follow up appointment on Monday.
I don't really feel anything yet. I don't feel BETTER, but really didn't expect to right away.
My neighbor knocked on my door this morning letting me know that my usual monthly order of 50 15mg Percocets are in stock. lol.
Thanks again, everyone. You all have hearts of gold.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:08 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Congratulations!!!!

I hate when I hear that my dealer :twisted: has gotten a new shipment in :oops: it makes me crazy even 7 months into suboxone :!: Anyway avoid all temptation you are on a much better path now, trust me it isn't worth it at all :!:

I hope you are feeling better soon, let us know how your doing :?: :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:57 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

blue wrote:
Thank you everyone for caring about me. :P
Well, at the Dr's I had 1 8mg pill. Later she wants me to take another one. So, I'll be taking 2 a day at least until my follow up appointment on Monday.
I don't really feel anything yet. I don't feel BETTER, but really didn't expect to right away.
My neighbor knocked on my door this morning letting me know that my usual monthly order of 50 15mg Percocets are in stock. lol.
Thanks again, everyone. You all have hearts of gold.

Give the subs a chance to work. I think you'll be happy with how you feel once you get it built up in your system, please let us know how you're feeling later on today

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I hope so Junkie because I'm having a bad reaction to itMy heads pounding,stomach ache,chills, and oddly, a bad rash on my face and chest. I'm actually considering not taking my next dose until I feel a little relief. BLAH !

Post subject: hi
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:57 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I wonder why you don't feel better already? I don't have as much experience with Subs as others on this site but, I felt better 25-30 min. after taking my first Suboxone. Not only once. I had surgeries in between being on Subs and a couple of relapses on my own. Every time I started the Subs again, I would feel better in at least 30 min.

I have learned from my friends here that everyone is different when it comes to how they feel with Subs. They are so right. So maybe your body is working it's own way.

I'm sure you will feel better real soon. The Subs will work.

Let me know how it's going.

Love & hope, Queenie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

bad miigrai ne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:45 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Blue - DO NOT SWALLOW when you take it. Allow it to dissolve under your tongue, but keep the saliva in your mouth. Do this for about 20 minutes, then spit it all out. I'm guessing the naloxone is causing that headache you have.....I don't have any idea about the rash though, that's the first time I've ever heard of anyone having that kind of reaction to suboxone. I've been in group therapy with people who take it for 3 years and posting here for about a year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm up and my head feels a little better. THAT made me miss my percocet, thats for sure !! I've been taking them right, junkie. And the rash was from the headache. That happens all the time. Just wasn't thinking.
Within a half hour after they dissolve (and I spit) my stomach gets upset, and I throw up. And the nausea doesn't go away. Didn't want to take the dose I took a few minutes ago in fear it would get worse. I only took 1/4 of one to test the waters. I'll take the rest in a bit. If these continue to give me headaches, I obviously will have to stop taking them.
Would drinking water right after it disolves make a difference ?
If this email didn't make any sense, I'm still at no sleep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:37 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ideally it's said not to eat or drink anything for about 15-20 minutes after it dissolves. There's still more medicine on the mucous membranes that will be absorbed.

Sorry if I missed it, but what dosage are you taking? If 1/4 or 1/2 of your dose removes withdrawals (check your pupils if in doubt), you may not need to take the rest. It's possible that you're taking too much. That's what it sounds like to me, that your dose is too high.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:49 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hat, I'm prescribed 2 a day @ 8mg. I only took a quarter of one to test how my stomach would feel. Didn't want to get sick again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sorry, hat. I totally misread your post before I answered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:21 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Is it getting any better, blue? I'm sorry you've had such a rough ride. Let us know how you're doing. OH, yeah, don't drink anything for about 20 minutes after you take your dose.