It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: The Charlie Sheen way!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:47 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

You guys make this way too complicated. Duh :!: come to sober valley lodge where the truth is spoken. You will be cured with your mind in a blink of an eye. when checking in, patients will immediatly be assigned a goddess to assist you through treatment. There is NO privacy. TMZ, ABC..well,actually, just about every network will drop by sober valley lodge to make sure we are all still winning! We will operate in an acute manic state and we will put you on ustream(with goddess)after Charlie(me) is done tweeting. This is by far the most radical treatment ever. There are NO professionals here, BTW. Screw AA and the trolls! Come win with me, Charlie ! :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:57 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Honestly, the Charlie Sheen meltdown is sad. He is in an acute manic state, or mixed. That is axiomatic and being bi-polar, so easy to spot. I would speculate it's from cocaine and his brain is still racing with the delusions and grandious feeling. I pray Sheen gets help because as in AA- this leads to jail, institution and death. I pray not the later. I hope they can somehow get him in a hold like Britney Spears. Sheen is doing so much brain damage and needs medication and much needed help. This will all come to an end soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:38 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

You made me :lol: :lol: !! That guy is way fucked up. And so damn arrogant. And he hasn't a clue. I think with him it's way beyond addiction and goes into a personality disorder, such as narcissism and like you said, mania/bipolar possibly. That's just my opinion though.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: not funny
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:58 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

As addicts we are ones who should understand what Charlie Sheen might be going through....personally, I don't think it is funny or amusing. He is sick, not bad. Just like we were in active addiction. He may have a concomitant diagnosis, just like about 70%+ addicts have.
Compassion is called for, not smiley faces....in my opinion.

Post subject: Charlie......
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:39 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Mr Sheen is burned out with work right now, think about it, hes been around all this shit all his life.... he'll be back , bigger and better than ever... Let us never forget though, some people die from this addiction shit... is anyone else on a small dose ( lets say .25mg per day ) of Abilify ? Spring is right around the corner, thats positive !!!!!!! Mike

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:06 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

indigochild wrote:
You guys make this way too complicated. Duh :!: come to sober valley lodge where the truth is spoken. You will be cured with your mind in a blink of an eye. when checking in, patients will immediatly be assigned a goddess to assist you through treatment. There is NO privacy. TMZ, ABC..well,actually, just about every network will drop by sober valley lodge to make sure we are all still winning! We will operate in an acute manic state and we will put you on ustream(with goddess)after Charlie(me) is done tweeting. This is by far the most radical treatment ever. There are NO professionals here, BTW. Screw AA and the trolls! Come win with me, Charlie ! :shock:

The above way of looking at the way of handling one's issues IS funny, but I'm have no compassion? The statement above IS funny. THAT is what I was referring to and I think that was completely clear when I said, YOU, made me laugh. Sheesh, sometimes people take themselves way too seriously. Lighten up.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:49 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I wish i can do it like charlie dies it "just stop" close your eyes and say no. He needs help,and someone to bichslap him out of his imagination, he suraunded him self with people that just agree with him,so he tinks he is winning. Sad. But i love you Charlie, tigerblod,winnig.