It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: You got me back Romeo
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:57 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Romeo....Well I had it out of my head finally until I read your post Thank God Now it's 500 miles thanks to amber.

I must say tho, I feel like an indian u calling me finallyachance everytime you post my name. Romeo and Amber work well in postings but finallyachance makes me feel like runnin bear, full o shit, or dances with wolves. lol Tonya is the name.

OMG it was refreshing to hear Amber that you too move alot when you take care of the bills I got a good laugh out of that because I am just like that. Best for me not to have the checkbook in my hands.

How did your stomach ache do? Probably good as you didn't mention it.

Let's hope you never have to fall onto a receptionist job anytime soon stick to construction. Not a jack of many trades are you? Oh well I am a receptionist/paralegal etc...and have had your problem once or twice when the other person was from India or something a long that line. lol

Be careful on your long runs. Take a stick a long dogs or people could cause u problems. Or probably you will cause them problems huh? lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:43 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

YES TONYA,,,, the stomach aches have pretty much gone away since my new morning routine began.....
WHICH IS AWESOME.......Im not as tired now, and I actually look forward to doing it, until I get up, like this morning, and its 29 degrees, but I DID IT.......and then I felt good about myself for going......its been a win/win.....and THATS cool...

We're getting ready to file for chaphter 7 bankruptcy.....At first I felt bad about it, but I dont anymore...I think its the best decision for our family, and from what the lawyer says, we will actually have MORE options in a few months, than we DO NOW...which will be great, becuase pretty much our options are 00000000000000000000000000
Im actually looking forward to it being over and done with, and that last 'monkey' off my back. We are in so much debt, that when we had money in a checking acct, the whole thing got garnished, and we didnt even know til we tried to put gas in the car.
So it will be nice when I dont have to worry about that. I cant even file taxes until after we START the proces (pay the money) becuase if I do, the TOTAL tax return, will just go to the collection agencies, whatever ones in line first. and I get garnished at work already, so Im sure theyre chompin at the bit to get a tax refund..........

So at work, the one guy that works at the condo that does all the window trim, (i do the countertops/fireplaces) has really been fucking up alot. he has been calling in sick, and bein a flake all the way around. Yes, I told my boss he's probably gota drug problem!!!!!!!
anyway, this dude makes like $5 MORE an hour than I do, so the gen manager, says, Can you do that trim amber????
Inside, Im like F%^K YEAAAAAAAAAAAA
outside,,,,,yea, of COURSE I can, Im your secret weapon
HHHHMMMMMM, he says, well, I need you to learn the tricks he does, that make things faster"
I said,,,,WELL,,,,since hes two weeks behind, you can tell him you want me to HELP him get
caught up, I;ll keep my mouth shut, and when Im ready to fly solo, I'll letcha know!!
he nods,,,,that sounds like a good idea,,,lemme think on it

SOOOOOO you guys GOTTA keep your fingers crossed for me. This job is soposed to last til June, but of course when the condos are done, I'll still be working in the door shop......It would BE SO FREAKING great for me to make that amount of money for a few months,,,hell a few WEEKS would get me a LIL outta this CANYON I dug during addiction.....
seriously,,,,,,,,its like a fuckin lotto ticket to me

so heres hoping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope everybody has a greeeeeaaaatttttttttt night!

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/

Post subject: Awesome!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:07 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Good for you! Man I love people who are in a good mood, so infectious!

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:16 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

AAAAAaaaaaaah, Running Bear (finallyachance....or Tonya), you got me AGAIN!!!! I went from Eye of the Tiger yesterday to that flippin', frackin', blah, bitty, blah blah 500 miles song....I even called the stupid video up on YouTube yesterday. Finally got it out of my head until I just read your post. Dang you Running Bear!!! LOL!!!

Amber.....$5 an hour more......YESSSS!!! You go girl!! You trim those windows like it's nobody's business and you'll be hearing cha-ching!!

Uh Huh, Oh Yeah, Uh Huh.....I'm doin' the tootsie roll dance for ya......OUCH, I think I just threw my back out. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:40 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

dont go throwin ur back out, romeo, you'll for SURE be completely useless then !!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OHHHHH IM so glad its FRIDAY
two days off.........next weeks gonna damn near kill me,,,,,,,I gotta learn EVERYthing about trimming out this wall of windows, the general contractor is VERY picky......they use a piece of paper to try and slide in between where any seams or corners are, and if the paper fits,,, FAIL....do it agian.....so as you can see, this job will be alot more technical, but Ive done this type of work before....and all the rooms are pretty much the same, I just gotta find my 'groove' n go with it.
its definitely 'trying' of my patience learning someone elses 'way' of doing things sometimes......but I KNOW i can do it
I really wana make some big bucks and move the HELL outta the ghetto..... 8) 8) 8) 8)

I did not go jogging this morning,,,I worked a really long day yesterday, that why I didnt sign on here last night, and I had to come in early today too.....so I woke up at 415, so I could jog, and I was 'getting warm' by the heater (its was 25 degrees out) and FELL ASLEEP!!!!!! :roll:
pretty soon, I wake up slouched over onto the side of the couch, with drool running down my cheek,,,,,and it was time to get ready for work !!!! o well I guess I was tired!! at least I wasnt late for work.....
and I dont feel bad about not making it today, it was my first day of NOT going since I started....in my book thats pretty damn good :P

Other than work being stressfull, I have my evaluation coming up,,,, trying not to stress about it.....and I have a shitload of homework I was soposed to do before going......I still have time to do it,,,,but I better get started!!! :shock:

My son is going to have another 'developmental evaluation' on the 26th of this month. hes had them every 6 months since he was a year old. He was 'boderline' of being 'delayed' with his speech,,,, not QUITE enough for speech therapy, but boderline. so they 'check' his develepment every six months to make sure he's on track. so far he's done great. alot of the time I blame myself for him having to do these tests, becuase I did use when I was pregnant. first of all, I DIDNT KNOW untill I was almost 4 months along, becuase I soposidly wasnt able to have kids. and at the time I hadnt been on birth control for FIVE YRS......anyways, when I did finallly 'figure it out' and saw a doctor,,,,I was completely honest, and under supervision 'weened down' to a tolerable amount of meds.....I worked until 7 months along,,,for construction, thats ALOT.......nobody wanted to see a big pregnant girl building fences and decks though,,,, so I did have to stop at 7 months.

back to my point...........................whoops..........so I was basically on some kind of opiate/narcotic my entire pregnancy...... so i do blame myself....but I think anyone thats a parent, when somethings wrong with your kid, you blame yourself.....so I try to look at the bright side,,,,I did stop in enough time that he did NOT go thru withdrawls as a newborn, and I am glad I had enough sanity to do that......its funny that I could quit for two weeks for HIM,,,,but never could get that long for myself,,,,before last april when I tried suboxone......

what the hell was I gonna say???????????????????????????????????????

Oh yea,,,,, so my son has an evaluation, and I do too,,,,,,hopefully we both PASS :) :) :) :) :)

TOMOROW I will have NINE MONTHS off the JUNK........I cant even believe it...sometimes when I think about it, its almost overwhelming ( i try not to ) that I havent gotten high in that long.......I do miss it,,,,but I sure dont miss that SHIT TORNADO that comes along with it....you cant have one without the other, thats for sure...270 days......
270 mornings waking up, saying "Im not going to use today"

We are all miracles,,,,,we really are.....not many of us addicts, 'get out' ALIVE
and thats really too bad.....this deasise has taken alot of good people.......we may not be so 'good ' when using, but you know what I mean!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

see Im not a robot!! I just expressed feelings.........kinda
I get called a 'robot' at work,,,,its pretty funny.....I dont buy in to the 'drama' the dudes have that I work with,, Im always like, lets get this shit done already so we can go home
If you need to 'share' see a therapist like I do,,,,,,Im NOT yours!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

of course Im not like that to everyone,,,,,but it gets old, when you hear the same guy's sad story over and over

thats all for me tonight
hope you all are doing AWESOME

thanks so much for the support Romeo,,, Tonya and Jimmy

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:01 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.bankruptcyhq.com/bankruptcy- ... uptcy-laws
Amber
I help people with the early stages of filing bankruptcy as I am a paralegal and often so many people think filing 13 is the way to go so as to try to rebuild quicker and I am happy to hear you have not fell for all that. Look in today’s world I say file, file and file because to be very honest in another 5 years at the most the doors will reopen and so much of all this will be forgiven by creditors, bankers, financial institutions of all types etc...Everyone with bad credit established in the last 10 years will just be forgiven. Mark my word. So get it off your back now and do it the chapter 7 way and not the half ass chapter 13 way. I find most people that file 13 are screwed and eventually after making five years worth of payments back to the bankruptcy court they end up having to file 7 anyways and you can't do that for a minimum of 3 years so you are locked in for 3 years. That link above is a good website if you want to look up anything on the bankruptcy in your state.

I commend you on the speech developmental issues with your son. You know keeping an honest/forthright approach to your son's well being is very unselfish. I have a friend and she would rather keep her head stuck in the sand about her son who is now seventeen because she does not want to deal with her shame. In every area of her life she has rose above the addiction and raised her children right. But this one issue is too much for her and when his teachers over the years would bring it to her attention he has speech issues she would think they didn't like him or was picking on him etc...Now he is 17 and wants to be an actor. Well she over Christmas holidays had him recite a part of a play he had learned in drama class and Amber I swear I could understand about every fifth word he said and that is because it was an old Shakespeare speech I had remembered from my high school days. I left her house so pissed with her because she was so proud and he sounded like shit. I hate to be so blunt about it but it's the truth. He sounded tongue tied in every effin word he said. She understands him just fine she talks about it as a slight impediment. Well she has lived with it so long she understands him of course, but nobody else does. He will never have a chance in Hollywood etc...We have had terrible fights over this through the years as I got brave a few times and told her no it wasn’t the teachers etc..and she goes thru the roof saying you never liked my son only my daughter well she had her daughter when she was sixteen I was sixteen too so we raised her together in high school up so I did favor her but I love her and I love all her children and especially feel sorry for him. He is her favorite because of her shame, remorse and guilt issues.

Well enough of that just take great pride in doing what is right for your child regardless of any guilt etc...I got jilted on Thursday I was suppose the clinic doctor to discuss my health issues, A-Fib problems with my need for an increase. I was so nervous and so worked up I was almost relieved when he had too many admissions to see me that day so next Thursday. I am trying to keep a positive attitude because I feel like he has been fair and he is only looking out for my best interest but my a-fib will not keep me from using if I do not get stable on my dose and sometimes I sit on my hands not to use. It's been two years now and two clinic with one relapse but I am back at clinic number one OMG two was terrible, but because I left and went to clinic two the doctor has took me more seriously believe it or not and has made special provisions for me. Unlike a lot of the clinic stories I hear. I wish Bupe worked for me. I tried it over a decade ago twice and once in the last two years and I cannot take it with any success. I am split dosing now 100 mgs in the morning and 90 in the evening and that has helped somewhat. I got a phone call from "The Devil" (my opana supplier) over the weekend prayed my way through that temptation. Sometimes the prayer thing works it has the last few times. If that doctor had not started working with me though I think I would have used but I had that appointment on Thursday and I couldn't go in there after he has made all efforts to help me. Well gotta go for now.

Romeo Hows things on your end? We never hear too much about your recovery are you just here to keep me and amber straight/tight? It's noce to have a couple of good internet buddies. Sometimes I think about yall through out the day when I need a good laugh. LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:53 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey Amber, Congrats on the new job! I have 4 children, my 2nd which is 3 has some speech problems. For now the Drs are just waiting to see if it improves and if not he will have speech classes. I never took a single thing while pregnant with him. My brother had some major speech issues and didn't even start to talk until he was 2. He had to go thru extensive speech therapy and actually still at 21 has a speech impedement. It doesn't hold him back at all. He is a computer genius and out high school joined the army. He was stationed in Germany and within a year was in charge of computer security for the entire European division at age 19! My point in telling you all this is neither me or my mom took any drugs thru out our pregnancy and there were/are speech problems. This very well could be completely unrelated to drug use. What's important is you are doing the right thing and getting your son the help he needs. There is no reason to think your son won't do great in life even if he winds up having a bit of a speech problem. You are a great mom and doing the right thing!

Tonya, we too are going to be filing bankruptcy. This is something I know nothing about. I appreciate the link and it would be great if I could pick your brain thru the process. If you don't mind me asking, what state are you in? Glad to hear you have a Dr that is working with you. Keep up the good work, you are doing great!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:26 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey Tonya, thanx for the link......
the first lawyer I saw totally warned me that if ch 13 si and option for you, you should really try and work with your creditors......and if not, then ch 7 the only way to go!!
he also talked of it like its no where near the stigma it used to be, especally after the bank bailouts and all that shit. he said it could take 30 yrs to pay off ourdebt we have now, whereas we file ch 7,,,,we will be in amuch better sitiuation within two yrs.......and I guess your rite, lotsa ppl are doing it theses days......with all the foreclosures and everything. its actually really sad, i think.....anyways THANKS
and your friend, jeez,,,sounds like a 'sticky' situation to say the least.....it was hard for me to take him at first....you always think your child's perfect ya know. but then I was thinking about HIM and its just what I have to do, to be the best parent I can......so I see why your friend wants to burry her head in the sand!! its easier!!

and thanks for the 'positive reinforcement ' Breezy,,,,,,,you rock,,,,,especially with your basketball team!! LOL
jeez, I COULDNT IMAGINE having FOUR of my lil guy!!! I would have no hair left on my head!!
the other night, I asked him, how are you buddy?
he puts his head in his hands and says "oh gosh momma,, rough day"
BECUASE IVE SAID THAT TO HIM BEFORE!!!! it was soooo funny.....I was stressing about stupid shit, then he does that, exactly how he sees me do it, when Im talking t his dad, and I just couldnt stop laughing.....
he looked so grown up.....
once in the grocery store I was 'correcting ' his behavior, and he crossed his arms and said,,,, thats IT ive had ENOUGH of the talking MAMMA
OH YA,,,,thats my payback.....

anyways,,,,,I played in the snow with him most of the day today, we made a snow man. I cant believe thers almost 3 inches of snow on the ground,,,,,at the freaking beach!!!!!!!
O well........I might be going into work LATE tommorow. seriously, I mite call the boss if its REALLY icy, and drive in around 9 to let the roads get rocked and stuff.......only have liability insurance these days,,,,,
untill I get my big fat raise anyways!!!!!!
cant wait for that......only a couple weeks.boss even said when the jobs over in June, I will still make 2 bux more an hour when I go back to the shop, then Im making right now..................SWWEEEEETTTTTT

okay happy sunday to everyone!!!

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:08 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey Runningbear ( :lol: ), I think my addiction/drug use was similar to yours. I had 26 years of active addiction, I abused some type of drug everyday for 26 years. I was 43 when I finally stopped, that's 1.5 years ago. My recovery is progressing, at times very slowly because I can be a bit on the stubborn side at times. (MAJORLY, HUGELY STUBBORN!!! LOL)

I have to keep reminding myself that this recovery crap is a process and that there's no real finish line, it just goes on and on, kinda like the energizer bunny. But that's OK, I'm in it for the long haul and like I posted on the APATHY thread, while sobriety may SUCK at times, it sure beats the hell out of being on drugs.

Learning to live life without drugs has been a huge challenge for me. Accepting the fact that life SUCKS at times AND not being able to run to my drugs to numb myself out has taken a lot of getting used to, but I'm making it.....one day at a time. In my case, I honestly think, at times, that I just need to grow up. I believe my drug use stunted a fair portion of my emotional growth, so a part of me is like 17 or 18 still, all while living in a 44 year olds body. NO, I'm not like Sybil, at least I don't think I am?? :lol:

Good job not falling into the Devil's trap with those Opana!! Those dang things are a one way ticket to hell.

Amber, your son is a hoot!! The whole, "oh gosh momma,, rough day" thing is hilarious!! I would have completely fell apart if that happened to me, I mean I'd have been rolling on the floor!!

We got a little snow here over past few days. I brought my daughter to a lake that's pretty close to our house over the weekend, that's our play spot. She gets to go "exploring" while I throw twigs and stuff at her to annoy her. The snow had mostly melted, but my darling child found one of the last patches of it and managed to slip on it and fall, of course, she got all muddy and of course, we were at the lake just before church. So, when we got home, her and I got the evil eye from the old hag who lives upstairs (my wife!!! LOL!! PLEASE don't tell her I called her an old hag, she already told me no sex for a week for the last stupid thing I said to her!! hahahaha). Anyway, we ended up skipping church and giggling at the look the old hag kept giving us!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:23 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I am pretty knowledgeable on the legal’s and even civils so anyone can pick my brain and if I don't know I can usually find out pretty quick. But Breezy Ann exercise right of Chapter 7 not 13 I want to get that right out of the way. In the end chapter 7 will be forgiven the same as 13 and with 13 you have paid thousands of dollars back and most of that goes to the bankruptcy attorney. Trust me on that one. Private Message me if you like anytime.
I live in North Carolina but also know Florida Law pretty good too. But there are differences in state to state but some things are the same all over. I have done a lot in criminal law but my specialty is in domestic law. Divorce, child support/enforcement, equitable distribution, custody etc...But like I said I can find out about anything. I worked for 9 years last with a lawyer that did all types of law so I know Estate, Real Estate, Domestic, criminal, civil even small claims. I do simple divorces, Powers of Attorney, Wills and Healthcare Surrogate and Living Wills etc...Outside of my home. I do leave child custody and support to the courts although I can usually answer questions.
Amber all Attorneys benefit when they get a client to file chapter 13. I know a banker that is filing 13 right now. It is across the board right now the more money you make the more you spend and the more debt you end up with so I have seen six figure people in a bind now for losses in job or the market etc...That is having to file. There is no stigma anymore.
Romeo I used to mostly because of my family and friends sit and plot out my recovery and when and if I would be cured etc...I took a real beating before I realized that recovery will be a lifelong process for me because just as sure as I think I am better or even cured I got reminded I wasn't. I have friends and family asking me when I am going to get off methadone and what my plans are and well I just don't have a for sure answer on that. I may even be on it the rest of my life. I have finally come to terms with that. A ten dollar a day habit/addiction/dependence for me is way more tolerable than a $200.00 dollar a day.
What I hate about this is the fear. The fear that something can happen that would rob me of this option. In methadone clinics you see all kind of unfair crap going on by power seeking nurses and counselors or vindictive friends and family etc...And I get super paranoid that something could jerk it all away from me. I find myself even dealing with ass hole comments by some staff or improper treatment and I have to keep my mouth shut or maybe retaliation could lead to discharge. So I feel like a prisoner. I go to NA and CA in Asheville to try to learn other coping skills other than just maintenance. I really wish I could just be in twelve step and not have to be a ass kisser in a clinic sometimes but it’s better than a active addict and the things I put up with in that world.
My teeth are a mess so today I went to see a dentist about any options well he did x-rays and said I had no options beside dentures for the top. My bottoms look pretty good. He said seven of my teeth are just hanging on by my gum line. I knew this because I took a bite out of an egg roll and felt this breeze roll thru my mouth kind of like how a skirt with no panties feels and I put my finger up to my mouth and felt one of my front teeth to be gone. Yep gone. I was devastated. I have been putting up with them breaking off in pieces in the back I only have two partial teeth in back on top one on each side beside my six (now 5) front teeth. They are going to have to just pull my teeth out one root at a time cause the teeth are gone just the root/prong is left. Well I HATE DENTIST. I had rather have ten colonoscopies than to have one tooth pulled but they are going to pull 13 at one time this coming Monday and I will immediately have a full denture to put in. I know you are thinking I did not have 13 I don't but they have to still go in and pull all the roots out. I have been to see one other dentist who was going to pull 4 at a time and then put a plate in two weeks later but the whole process was going to be over 7 weeks long and I know me I will end up cancelling appointments and it would take more like 7 months because I am so afraid. I ask this dentist today how long it would take him to pull 13 teeth and he said your teeth probably 7 or 8 minutes and he said it very matter of fact so I was elated to hear that. I even ask if he was kidding and he said no I could about bank on 5 to 8 minutes. I want to believe him so I am going to.
Well now the other thing about this whole process that sucks is pain. I am 190 milligrams of methadone and to get any relief from pain they would have to give me the equivalent of 240 mgs of morphine. No lortab or percocet will work (my methadone doc said) I know this to be a fact too because since I have been on methadone I have been hospitalized for taking a suboxone when my clinic was closed for snow one time and it caused my gall bladder duct to eject an old stone that was embedded and I was in screaming and hollering pain for about 20 hours because no one knew about precipitated withdrawal nor any methadone conversion charts etc...(I have the story posted here if you haven’t read it you need to this was a trip from hell I was kept in hospital for 9 days) and I had a kidney stone and nothing would touch my pain in either incident until one of the incidents (gallbladder) the doc gave me that Michael Jackson medicine and knocked me out. But that wore off and I stayed pretty much in severe pain for days. ANY IDEAS?
This Thursday I see the doctor about my increases again. I have good news to tell him that the thirty milligrams in last seven weeks has helped but still having some late night early morning GI problems with the intense hot/cold flushing, some Restless Leg and Nausea, but much better than seven weeks before when we started the increasing. I so hope he does not put me thru another peak and trough because it kills me and makes the nurses mad when they fail at getting blood. I had three Peak and troughs scheduled before and they never were able to get blood except the last attempt and that was with six sticks for the peak and later six sticks for the troughs. The doctor had demanded that Peak and Trough so they didn't wimp out and refuse to stick me (like they r suppose to at three sticks) No one has ever got blood from me in three sticks never in my adult life. I always have I.V.'s put in my neck when I am in hospital. I think the only reason He will refuse to any more increases is f my qtc/ekg shows elevations. I never know when they are going to do the EKG's or I would drink a few gallon of water because being overly hydrated seems to help. I just can't stay on top of drinking gallons daily. I read that magnesium and potassium sometimes help and beta blockers but I have no access to the beta blockers and I am now taking vitamins for the magnesium and potassium but when I take vitamins I compromise myself for kidney stones when I was pregnant all three times I was taken off vitamins due to kidney stones. ANY IDEAS anybody about QT Prolongations (mine are 527) and how to lower them? Methadone docs do not like high qtc's. In fact some clinics would not take me on over this. Thank God this doc lets me utilize my right to INFORMED CONSENT where I accept that he tells me it is not in his advice for me to be on methadone but I think my risk of drugs are worse than my risk for heart failure etc...So I want the doc to let me be on methadone. Neither opiates nor cocaine are good for qtc's either.
Well long enough post thanks for the input on the problems I have shared, I hope my post was not too long that I pissed off the same ones I always do if so I told yall not to read my post anymore so if u did its all on you. You know who you are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:45 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

your posting in my 'hood, tonya
so nobody should be giving you a bad time,,,,,,,,,,k?????

:o :o :o
well, the DENTIST
yes, thats something I'll be dealing with immediately after the bankruptcy.......they have a place in portland that is pretty reasonable for dentures, and partails and even implants. I went there once, when my teeth werent even as bad as they are now, and his best guess was for a few implants as 'anchor' teeth and a partial......
my bottom teeth,,, well what bottom teeth? lol
I have 4, in the front, and theyre even going bad.......got like 6 on the top,,, that are cracked, and the rest are like yours, where they are broke off at the gumline, and the gums have grown over the roots, but the roots are in there. I can feel them. thats why I use the" peridex" cuz I have holes, and I can even poke my jawbone in one spot......awesome I know. anyways, the peridex helps fight infection.

all I can say for pain is keep ibprofen in your system.....i take it everyday, and I can tell right away if I forget. the last time I had that absess in my jaw, my mouth looked like I had a golfball in my cheeck, the motrin seemed to help more than anything,as long as I took it every 4 hours.....like you 'keep ' it in your 'system' seems to help....

doc told me when I do get my dental work done I cud go off subs a few days and take some sorta opiate for pain until my mouth feels better. but I think Im gonna just try and get thru it. I'll probly feel better AFTER surgery than before.
they wana knock me out to do everything. fine with me.
so yea, this plae I was tellin you about they offer 'credit' with 0 interest for 12 months. my awesome gma said she'd cosign long as Im still working, after I do bankruptcy.....so YEA new teeth here I come....

Im really self conscious about it.....im sure you can relate tonya.
and the dentist told me if I get dentures on my bottom jaw at 30 my jaw will do ALOT of shrinking by 'later in life' and thats why he reccomends the implants.
i dunno what to believe though.

sooo,,,,,
almost 4 inches of snow this morning,,,,,yep.
roads were AWFULL!!!!
sposed to get more snow tonight..........wont get above freezing until thurs......
The snow was cool on the weekend, when I didnt have to work, but it can go away now.
me and my bald ass tires need to get down the road in the morning!!!!

thats it for tonight all nice chattin' :D :) :o :lol: 8) :shock: :P :wink: :o :D :)

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:25 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Well I read somewhere that one of my hard timers is no longer on this forum but not the one that really is a hard timer to me but one you really are not too fond of is gone...

Well I ask about going off the methadone for a day or two but my high dose can not be replaced in an outside hospital setting so I got to tough it out I do have some Ibuprophen 800 milligrams on standby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:32 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Fantastic Tonya, we just moved to North Carolina about a month ago. I will pm you a little later with some questions if you don't mind. I had lived in AZ my entire life prior to coming here and I know nothing about NC bankruptcy laws. I hate that we have to do this but it is necessary to get back on track. Until a year ago I had perfect credit, never even a late payment. Now I am late on almost everything and have a ton of stuff in collections. In the last few years we have had thousands and thousands in medical bills and then my addiction hit and there was no climbing out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:35 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Wow thats too wierd. Out of all the states for you to say you said North Carolina. What county or town are you in. I am in Hendersonville right outside of Asheville.

Post subject: Crackin' Me Up
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:04 pm 

Amber, just wanted to say how much I enjoy your writings and how you are so good at making me laugh at the common things we do to ourselves. Good luck with the dentist, that is always a big financial burden most of us have. Who the heck has dental insurance anymore? I haven't worked for an employer that offered it since the early 80's.

Are you now drinking the raw eggs like Rocky before you run? That's what I pictured in my mind as you were describing the running. Man you crack me up!

How the heck to do it in that weather? I lived in Eugene for a few years as a roofer, logger, gopher, etc and just couldn't take the rain anymore. Still have three brothers there and between them and you I think I'll stay where the sun shines most the time. My hat is off to you for enduring all that.

Keep up the good work.

Post subject: me and my bright ideas
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:27 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

THANKS Rule62 8)
no, no raw eggs here. I didnt jog yesterday bcuz of all the ice.....didnt think it was very wise to 'jog' down the icy dark ass road at 515am with every idiot sliding around out there...lol
...and yes it DOES rain alot here.....ALOT.......I have an inside job now, but I def did my time outside. especially when i was working on framing crews.....nothing bettter than soaking feet, soaking wet body (even with $140 of raingear on) and a nice NW wind that picks up EVERY afternoon.......glad I dont gotta do that anymore!

but I did go jogging this mornig, the weather was a LITTLE better. not much, but a little, and I did NOT want to skip two days in a row, cuz then I may not go agian.... :? :?

So wana hear my bright idea from last night???? :roll: :roll: :oops:
I already told you how freaking icy it was yesterday.....So I gotta explain two things so this story will make sense....
1.. my car, when its about an 8th of a tank, (about) you cant park it with the FRONT lower than the back, cuz for some stupid reason, the fuel pumps in the back of the tank,,,so it WILL NOT START.....unless you roll it forward far enough that the car 'levels' out and gas can get sucked into the pump......and you better pray you didnt run the battery down!!!
2. .. I have to park on a hill behind my apartment building. thats the parking lot. no choice really. Im able to park by my door if I unload groceries or something, but you kinda block ppl, so its not a good long-term option. I usually pull forward facing up the hill. Im just lazy, and the fact that my car usually doesnt have a whole lotta gas so Im paranoid about the no start thing

SOOOOO
last nite, there was at least 4'' of snow on the ground, and that morning I had a HELL of a time doing a 'controlled' slide with my bald ass tires backwards down the hill toward my nieghbors cars.......
so I thought,,,,,maybe I should back in????? I looked at the gas gauge, it was reading a quarter tank......Ive never had the problem with not starting unless it was lower than 1/8.......
So I back in......had to use 4wd, but thought, I'll just leave it in 4hi, and be able to slide right down the driveway to the road in the morning......
this morning,,,,,went to start it.....
ccchhkkk ccccchhhhkk ccccchhhhhkkkkk (the sound of a gas-starved engine) :x :x :x :x :x
Are you kidding me??????????????????????? I havent really ever parked backwards on the hill, that I can remember anyways. I guess I know why.. :? :? :? .

cure????
had to COAST my dead freaking car down the ICY ASS HILL thru the FROZEN ASS SNOW :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
til it was 'level' and almost in the damn HIGHWAY :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil:
and it started....

yep,,,,,,,me and my 'ideas' to make life easier :idea: :idea:
hope ya'll gotta good laugh........my buddy at work sure did :lol:
the roads were better today, except mine of course.
we're sposed to get 80mph winds this weekend....... :roll:
just hope the power stays on!!!

work went pretty good today......got my first 'room' of window and door trim done by myself almost as fast as the guy thats been doing it for almost a year.....I should have that big fat raise in two weeks TOPS......its gonna be so awesome. cant wait to move outta this apartment.....

well everybody stay safe and warm, and all that good stuff. Im gonna play with my kiddo awhile :D :) :o :wink:

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:17 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ah Amber, I hear ya on the whole trying make things easier on ourselves, only to have it blow up in our faces. If you ask me, it's quite rude of fate to treat us like that!!

Good job completing that room of window and door trim so quickly, that's really good....for a girl!!! BAH HA HA!!! Really, way to go dude, you da bomb!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:44 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Amber, Your post inspired me to sing you a song when you put it so passionatley said you want outta that apartment. Cheers to big fat raises and movin outta your apartment. and...... Here's you a NEW THEME SONG........

Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

Fish don't fry in the kitchen;
Beans don't burn on the grill.
Took a whole lotta tryin',
Just to get up that hill.
Now we're up in the big leagues,
Gettin' our turn at bat.
As long as we live, it's you and me baby,
There ain't nothin wrong with that.

See if you can get that one out of your head all day Romeo. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:12 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

The Jefferson's!!! I love it!!!

My favorite part is: Took a whole lotta tryyyyyyyin',
Just to get up that hill.

George Jefferson is hilarious.....and the maid was too (I can't remember her name, it's not Weezy...that was the wife)

Amber's gonna LOVE her new theme song, it's perfect Tonya!! Awesome choice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:30 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Yes oh Yes,,, It IS awesome!!!!!

and the Boss man texted me today about 3pm, to see how much I 'progressed' thru the day,,
I most hapilly informed him that I was damn near done, with yet another room, this is how the message looked

Ya goin great...got the 3rd floor damn near done, should be by 5pm. that means I got a whole floor done tday,
cuz Im a fucking ROCK STAR

:) :) :)
of course I got no reply back, but our 'end of the day' conversation, he was laughing, and said Im 'well on my way' to getting that fat raise...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no major catastrophies today,,,,, whew
I think the computer in my car is screwed up, becuase the 'low fuel ' thing WONT stay off....even when I PUT FUEL IN....
maybe I let it be too low for the last few years and its just DONE

Ive been keeping track of the miles I drive, and how many gallons I buy, but once in awhile I forget,,,,,
then SURPRISE,,,,theres a second degree
'idiot light' in the dash, its RED and it is a picture of a gas pump...
when that damn thing turns on, you have EXACTLY 20 miles OR less to get your ass to the station...
dont ask me how I know...........LOL
anyways, that damn lite came on, but my boss loves me these days, even more than a month ago, so he was more than willing to loan me a few bucks til friday so I can make it to work n back...... :roll:

Looks like Im gonna have to come in for a half day on saturday too, but thats okay,,,,,I really do like getting OT, and right now, Im just not gonna say no to much of anything....

well thats about it for me tonight!!!
hope every1s doing awesome!

thanks agian for the theme song TONYA :D :D :D

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next