It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:07 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I just can't stand how I look (like a pickle), feel (like a pickle), and function (you guessed it, like a pickle).
Spent December, the holiday season, and another month and a half here just "existing". My seven year old son
Can see it and that hurts. I know this drug saves many from death and institutions, but I feel that the idea of outpatient
Is just not filling my needs or expectations.
I could be in for hell, but I currently live just down the street anyway. My dt doctor pulled blood at my request last month and sure enough, 212. That would be acceptable
If I were 85 vs. 45.
I have recovered quickly from oxy dryouts (you know the behavior, monthly script gone in ten
Days despite your relentless pill counts and psyche of 'I'll cut back tomorrow'). Four to five days and I'd
Slither out of my cave, smile and tear up, and start feeling natural buzzes from music
And physical exertion.
Opiates are just evil, and should be left for those terminal folks. After all, we addicts are going to terminate if we don't
Find rewards in honest avenues.
Btw- 180 mg a day habit four years oxy, two months 8mg sub.
Good luck to me and alla y'all! Dc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Did I mention worse memory and confusion than on oxy?

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:46 pm 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

wishing u strongest fighting desire to do what is best. are u on sub? or fixing to start? maybe if i read more i will c.

donechasing is how i felt

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: Now What?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:44 pm 

Okay, you hate Sub and don't like the way you feel or look. I get that. Do you have a plan to change what you don't like? If you hate Sub so much then how about putting together a plan to taper off of it? Just posting the anger isn't going to help any. AA has an old saying "When you hit a wall, turn left". Sounds like you've hit a wall. What's your plan?

Don't take my post the wrong way. We'll support you in whatever decision you make. But to complain and not ask for help is going to get you no where. There are plenty of others here who hate Suboxone, but if you read their posts you'll see they are doing something about it. We also have a lot of members who are quite happy being on it and don't plan on changing anytime soon so you won't get any sympathy from them either.

Are you depressed? If so, are you taking something for it? Let us know how we can help you.