It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

[color=red][font=Century Gothic]Ok Guys As you may know Im not usually one to complain about Suboxone in any way,or really much else for that matter, so Im praying to god that it was something else, that caused this symptom, But this morning I woke up after about 3 days of switching to the Suboxone films from the tablets,and I had the most excruciating ungodly severe headache I think ive ever had in my entire life. I have a long history or extermely severe Migraines headaches that at times have been so bad they have even caused me to have a seizure, but this just didnt feel like that. my entire head was throbbing so intensly that i could feel my pulse in my head. And then the vomiting began, and it was so bad that i thought i was going to throw up my liver. Now it started about 20mins after i took my morning dose of suboxone and i had eaten about 10-15mins before i took my suboxone but thats usually what I do, however i have spent the past 8hrs in excruciating pain in my head and throwing up or dry heaving every 10mins or so all damn day. At one point i really prayed to just either make it stop or kill me, i was in that much pain. Has anyone experienced anything like this after taking the Suboxone films? [[/font]/color]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:08 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

[font=Century Gothic] [/font] [/color[color=darkblue]][font=Century Gothic]
So here my friends in an update to the fresh hell i woke up in today, as i thought it was NOT my Suboxone that caused my severe headache and constant vomiting. My husband came home around 6pm and apparently frighteningly found me low and behold (Seizing on the sofa) underneath of about 200lbs worth of worried black lab and Siberian husky. He at first thought that i was just sleeping until he realized that my dogs were howling frighteningly trying to let him know Daddy somethings wrong with mommy, however for some reason unknown to either me or my husband the few times that i have had a seizure since ive adopted my 2 beautiful but very large dogs, they instinctively climb on top of me and lay down to what i can only suspect is to keep me safe and keep me still so that i do not hurt myself, they have done it 3 other times before today, and have zero seizure training whatsoever. so my husband was listening to my husky howling non stop and when he finally got on all fours and persuaded my dogs to climb down off of me and abort their mission after assuring them that daddy will help mommy, he saw me in a full gran mal seizure. I do not remember anything but seeing my vision narrow which is usually my first (aura to my seizures("aura=some symptom your body goes through to pre-warn the person that a seizure is coming", i then felt very warm which i can only figure was my dogs crawling on top of me and i awoke in the hospital 2hrs later. A lot of the doctors in my local emergency room are personal friends so i had about 5 of them hovering over me when i finally woke. They told me they did a CT scan of my brain to rule out meningitis which i had as a kid and it was negative however they saw a huge scary amount of inflammation in my cerebral cortex, so they assume my migraine increased the swelling in my brain and the brain reacted to the swelling by seizing to re-boot the brain. After running more test they realized i had indeed had a wiked case of get this FOOD POISONING!!! which caused the uncontrollable vomiting and the vomiting caused the brain to swell triggering the migraine. Go friggen figure!! So im on a super course of IV antibiotics that luckily as a medic i was able to administer at home in the comfort of my bed, however still under both of my dogs. But being that thet probably saved my life or at the least stopped me from whacking my head on the end table and getting a damn concussion, they are staying "just where they are"lol Just thought id update you guys!Oh and BTW that was my FIRST and LAST attempt at sushi Yuck and almost deadly not friggen thanks!
[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:11 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

OMG!!! I did not even know that food poisoning could do that!! How terrifying. Thank God your husband came home. You must feel very lucky.

laddertipper

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:19 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

That sounds horrifying, and I'm glad you're better now. I wasn't sure how to reply to your first post, because there was one person who felt she had overdosed when switching to the films, but your symptoms sounded too severe to be that.
I guess I'm relived to hear it wasn't Sub related. It sounds like you have great dogs! I used to have a Siberian , too.

Post subject: Wow
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:24 pm 

Yep, been there, done that with the food poisoning with the exception of a seizure. Yours must have been really really bad to cause you to have one.

So it was the Shushi? It can of course be anything but I would stay away from whatever got me that sick too. My wife had it quite bad one time where if someone wasn't there she might have died. That was from Chinese Takeout.

I sure hope you feel better now. That is an awful thing to go through, you just want to curl up and die because you feel so bad. And I'm really glad it wasn't the Suboxone.

Get Well Soon,

Rule62

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:43 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Holy Smokes Mystery, what a horrible ordeal!! I'm glad you're OK.

Gotta love those good doggies!! We had a Siberian husky too....Gorgeous!!